Every Road Leads Back to the Place I Know

Yep. And now all terminals use a central security area. The SW one at D terminal is walled off.

4 Likes

Hmmm that could kind of suck. Especially for crazy people who fly 10 times a year but don’t have pre check :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

It probably will suck. The line on Sunday when Robert flew out was insane. But he was flying Delta and so I thought SW still had its own security. It does not.

5 Likes

We are never going to sleep. We haven’t left Nashville.

8 Likes

Hopefully you can sleep in tomorrow?

3 Likes

Well, we’re staying near the airport and not at Disney tonight so at some point we have to check out. :joy:

6 Likes

Not til like 11 though and you don’t have to unpack/repack for 1 night so you can at least get like….5 hours? :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I was hoping for 6 or 7. We will see.

5 Likes

You’re getting semi close to getting to @Enchantedbythemouse’s status of only having good travel luck when flying with Liners :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12 Likes

OMG there is the cutest group of kids at the gate. They are all in their pjs and the little girl is singing “Oh Christmas tree”. :rofl:

19 Likes

Crap. That’s true.
Get your ass over here and save us. We have room for you.

9 Likes

Cheddar is appalled at this idea

In your carry-ons?? :rofl:

(I wish I could be going to Disney tomorrow though!)

16 Likes

Cheddar does look a bit judgy.

We have room in our room. :joy:
And I don’t think the flight is full.

8 Likes

It’s cause I was wriggling around when he’s comfortable settled for the early stages of the night on my shoulder/chest/arm :smile_cat:

I don’t think they let you book flights after the original departure time has passed :thinking::joy:

6 Likes

Probably not.

2 Likes

Still. Not. Boarded.

6 Likes

Your plane is there now though, right?

2 Likes

It is. That’s something.

4 Likes

Errr… progress?

4 Likes

Sure