Every Mile will be Worth our While - A Trip Report?

Then we lounged around the beach.

And managed to grab a bite at Capt Cook’s

21 Likes

It’s a fantastic pic!

2 Likes

Sadly I missed out on getting a Nautilus from Trader’s Sams.
It was either closed or at capacity, every time I got there.
On our final day, it was opening just when our driver was supposed to arrive… but no deal, about 45 minutes before opening, they were already telling people that they wouldn’t get the text to come in until 45 minutes to 1 hour after opening.

2 Likes

holy wow!

9 Likes

I want to say that Florida Town Car was excellent. He was quick, friendly and reliable.
When picking us up at MCO, Tony was great at pointing me in the right direction to pick up our rental stroller and very reassuring.

Just a side note, sometimes he would call me to say he’s arrived and other times he waited for me to call. But he got us where we needed to be when we needed to be there.

12 Likes

It was a stellar view on a glorious day.

But on a day without admission, that castle… “my eyes adored you… so close and yet so far”

4 Likes

There was a 40 minute delay at MCO and they unloaded and then loaded luggage onboard.

But then we were airborne and then less than 2.5 hours later, we arrived in Toronto’s Lester B. Pearson airport… and took 3.5 hours to get off the plane, get through customs, and collect our luggage.

Holy cats. Who’s running this airport? Disney IT?

10 Likes

We didn’t get home until after midnight.

But eventually we were home. Safe, sound and

4 Likes

What is this saying?

They have covid :frowning: :frowning:

2 Likes

Oh no!

Didn’t you have to test to get back in Canada? Or was that negative and you were positive later?

Is it everyone?

How are the afflicted parties doing??

2 Likes

No testing to return because we’re fully vaccinated.
But had sinus pain as we landed and congested the next day, so out of an abundance of caution we decided to home test the day after we returned.

7 Likes

Everyone but DD7 (knock on wood).
So far, it’s just sniffles like a cold or allergies (again knocking on wood).

5 Likes

I was afraid of this.

1 Like

Oh no!

2 Likes

brickface cat

11 Likes

Some of us don’t. We start, and then poof off into random cat watching or wand waving and forget there are people actually reading for their fix.

Or so I hear.

8 Likes

Oh shit. Didn’t know you were listening. :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Limited as you are to primate hearing, I can see how this would be unexpected.

8 Likes