ETA on LL return time forecasts?

It’s tough to create a plan for a trip using Genie+ without the return time forecasts. Any estimate of when you’ll have those? Thank you!

2 Likes

Bumping to see if there is a new ETA on this service.

This was the last report 16 days ago:

3 Likes

This is excellent news for our April family vacation. Just got a new Google Pixel 7 and can’t wait to put it to work.
Thanks, bebe!

1 Like

I love hearing this update, which tells me that they are still zigging and zagging, bobbing and weaving, and putting in the crazy hard work to adapt to the changes that Disney keeps throwing out that have implications to their great work!

3 Likes

So, we think Apple might approve by Sunday?! :rofl:

I know TP has launched updates on weekends before. Maybe @len has an update on the app approval.

1 Like

We’re waiting for Brad, our developer, to get back from his WDW vacation before we release it. Looks like next week. Thanks for your patience on this.

8 Likes

We’ve submitted the apps to their app stores and are waiting to hear back.

7 Likes

Is this for both parks? Thanks!

It’s for WDW right now. We’ll be working on UOR and DLR next month, probably UOR first.

6 Likes

Lol hoping for the DLR update before January 20th!

Please pretty please

Do you have a sense of timing for when LL forecast for WDW will be available in the web tool?

1 Like

Just saw this (hope the link shows/works)

4 Likes
3 Likes

Any update on this one for DLR?

1 Like

Last I heard from TP was that they are waiting to move the WDW app overhaul to the DLR app before they launch predictions on the DLR side.

1 Like