Park Touring and the Genie+ & ILL option

Thanks!

2 Likes

This sounds very familiar! :rofl:

2 Likes

In the meantime, my quick&dirty approach is to use thrilldata for same day last week.

6 Likes

Update from Len on another site:

We’ve finished the coding updates for our touring plan optimizer for G+, too. We’re waiting for Apple and Google to approve the app changes. Once those are out, we’ll tell you the best G+ reservations to get, and when, for your specific date and list of attractions.

13 Likes

This is exciting!! I love making touring plans! Even if it’s for a wishful thinking trip.

1 Like

Sharing here also,

3 Likes

Lines app update late Monday/early Tuesday.

7 Likes

The site is updated with the new Genie+ support. App updates are going out now, and might take (Apple says) up to 24 hours to complete.

8 Likes
9 Likes

Thanks for posting these!

I have tried following these instructions with both a new and “template” TP and it doesn’t seem to be working. When I optimize, it doesn’t add the suggested LLs and when I evaluate with a manually added one, it says it can’t find a forecasted time. Has it worked for anyone?

5 Likes

Having trouble optimizing at all

@len is there anyone that can help troubleshoot here?

Feature request: ability to forecast return times for manually added LL’s.

Ie you add an LL, and instead of inputting return time, there is a button called ‘Forecast’, you hit it, and it populates return time automatically.

I had this issue too and submitted a ticket with screenshots. The LL part is not working for me.

It looks like we’re missing some LL data. David is working on it now. ETA is less than an hour, I think.

Go ahead and open tickets if it’s anything other than that. Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m told we’ve regenerated the LL data. Please try to re-optimize plans, if you’ve got them.

3 Likes

Hmmmm, it’s still not working for me. I deleted and redownloaded the app. And it shows that I have G+ but the system is not adding in lightning lane suggestions for me.

When I manually add in an LL for PPF, I get this.

1 Like

Ah, thanks for sending the screencap with that date. Looking at it now. I think we just loaded December and are on to January now.

3 Likes

Makes sense to prioritize the people that are in the parks now. Thank you :grinning:

2 Likes

I can’t seem to get LL return time forecasts consistently except as part of an Optimized plan where the system chooses my LL’s. I appreciate the system is trying to minimize my total time for the day, but I actually care more about minimizing wait time by maximizing LL’s.

What I would like is to give it a list of target LL’s to obtain at specific booking times, and get a RT forecast back for each - I could figure out the rest from there. But I can’t get that to work, bc Evaluate wants all those Obtain steps to happen before plan start time. I can play around with plan start time and get something, but it’s laborious.

1 Like