Epic Universe News & Construction Updates

DO IT! :wink:
Here this instead…
Let us know how many times you throw up depending on level of spin!

2 Likes

Looks like it is $8 per ride…so, hopefully I can avoid throwing up with just a single ride!

We shall see.

4 Likes

If you have time, I really hope you do!! Take your Dramamine!! :rofl:

1 Like

Here’s a look of the ride in action from someone on the sidelines…

I found a POV video of it in action…

BE WARNED! You may get nauseated!

Someone who rode it said…

“You gotta get in sync with the wind and figure out the right direction to spin.”

4 Likes

the POV one makes me nauseated just watching it! I will be spinning as little as possible.

3 Likes

I stopped after about 30 seconds!! That’s why I put up the warning!! :rofl: :rofl: :innocent:

2 Likes

If you like audiobooks at all, try them instead. Much better, and I liked the movie. Also, David Tennant does the audiobooks, and he makes everything better.

1 Like

It’s like this:

Don’t worry, I’ve seen a longer version of this video and it’s clear the woman is doing this intentionally, FYI. :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah I WONT be Orange shirt! but my kids might!

2 Likes

Oooh, I was about to say…

Idk about this one. I’ll stick my kids on it, see what happens :rofl:

4 Likes

I do really like that it’s got more than 1 - 2 attractions and a eatery. That’s been the trend at a lot of places, including UOR!

2 Likes

Don’t worry Dark Universe and Ministry of Magic will have you covered. :innocent:

4 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

thanks to Jenn for helping out with this article, she knows SEO and other magic :slight_smile:

also some heads up, we’re expecting the following ride times:

• Hiccup - 4 minutes
  • Dragon Race - 2 minutes
  • Fyre Drill - 5 minutes
  • Untrainable - 20 minutes
6 Likes

Untrainable is the show? Only 20 minutes?

3 Likes

That’s a pretty typical amount of show time… Shows tend to cycle over an hour.

That = 20 minutes of show…10 minutes to clear the audience… 15 minute break…10-15 minutes to get next show seated & performers in position…next show start! (I’ve danced in a few!! :rofl:)

8 Likes

hey 20 minutes is perfect IMHO

3 Likes

If this is representative of the other lands (and I suspect it is), (1) Epic is going to be packed for at least the first couple years and (2) WDW is going to have to step up its game or lose additional guest days on a repeated basis to UOR.

5 Likes

I concur
Build another park Disney

3 Likes