Epcot Wind Down

I can also vouch for @KeliJ. However I may not be the best witness as I missed the memo on sipping the tequila and swished the entire shot around my mouth like it was listerine…

1 Like

Yes, as the rest of us gently sipped as directed by Hilda, we looked over and saw @Coconuts with an an empty glass and a “what are you guys staring at” look on her face.

2 Likes

I’ve seen menu items for Tutto Gusto and Rose and Crown, but what are the options at La Cava? We’re trying to decide which one our group would be interested in but i haven’t found much on La Cava, can anyone report in? Recommendations?

Here is an article about the La Cava experience. Review: Epcot After Hours Wind Down Event at La Cava del Tequila | the disney food blog

I did this in July and I am doing it again in October- it is a great experience!

I went to La Cava not long after this review came out - during EMH - and I don’t think it was open to the public because there was a rope across the front and we had to be checked off a list to be let in. It’s possible they opened the bar area later, but there was no noticeable crowd or anything.

Also, other people at the Wind Down were definitely ordering other food items, though it may have just been chips and salsa. I definitely wanted to pull an Elaine and reach over and take some of their food because I was still hungry. Last thought - bring extra water with you - I guzzled that water down basically as soon as I sat down and felt really awkward asking for more.

1 Like