Epcot, and me- awesome since 1982. Now with MVMCP recap

Little later than planned but here’s our place in line with a 9:55 arrival.

5 Likes

Out by 10:30 not bad at all. Peanut butter cold brew :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Egregious!!!

2 Likes

Made it to Hollywood Studios

Have MMRR, TSM and ASS stacked, and Rise booked for $25 per person.

Going to try for a drop for SDD, could’ve gotten it pretty easily this morning but I prioritized the family rides before they got too late in the day.

9 Likes

Got Slinky at the 3:47 drop for 4:25 it went quick but bg1 for the win!

Built a droid and now playing with him while the adults take turns on rise (my kids weren’t interested which saved me $50!)

Just realized this never posted yesterday!

We had a great day, checked into Wilderness Lodge (no tree yet last night but I’m hoping when I look out in a few it’ll be there!)

Can confirm I bought genie+ with only a Christmas Party ticket just now. Seems a little crazy for a short window but I’ve been tracking and I think we can make good use of it especially since my son isn’t likely to make it very late and my husband plans to bring him back for bed when he needs to be done so we want to make the most of our early time.

7 Likes

Hope you have a brilliant time at the party. Share lots of pics please!

2 Likes

Thank you! The forecast has really improved so I’m hopeful we’ll be good! I don’t care if we get wet I just really want it to hold off enough for the early parade to happen!

2 Likes

Woke up to this!!

19 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Here’s pictures I tried to post yesterday and last night that wouldn’t go through.

Right now we’re enjoying the resort, it really is my favorite.

Better angle of the tree.

11 Likes

Great pics! The tree is gorgeous.

4 Likes

Got here at 3:30, cast members working their way through the line to give out wrist bands.

9 Likes

Fantastic party last night, I’ll write it up and share pictures later. For now I’m doing this.

10 Likes

Enjoyed the sounds of the waterfall and boat horn for awhile. Disrupted by the hammering sounds of this guy who appears to have the job of making this new piece of wood look weathered :smile:

8 Likes

I feel like I’m collecting treasure- we were in a two bedroom the first night and split into two rooms last night. All. The. H2O.

12 Likes

Boma breakfast for the win, won’t need to eat again until Thanksgiving dinner. I put the pecan praline sauce on my Mickey waffle, accidental pro move.

Winter Summerland mini golf was busy as expected. An hour wait for winter and 25 for summer… We did summer.

10 Likes

That sauce is so good!!

2 Likes

MVMCP recap

Arrived via boat, at WL dock at 3:10 and into line in front of Magic Kingdom at 3:30. Had wrist bands given out in line and then were able to walk through the tapstyles at 3:45, held under the train station until 3:55 and then the crowded march began. We got our maps and ornaments in the main street bypass and then turned left to Adventure land.

I had stacked Jingle Cruise for 3:30-4:30, Pirates 3:35-4:35, BTMRR 3:50-4:50, Peter Pan 4:30-5:30 and grabbed Small World after we’d used Pirates but definitely didn’t need it at 5:30, it saved us waiting behind a 20-30 person line so maybe 3-5 minutes.

We did Pirates 4:10-4:20
Jingle Cruise took awhile, 4:25-4:50
BTMRR at 5:00
Peter Pan 5:15-5:25
Small World at 5:30
Grabbed the last mobile order of the night from Friar’s Nook at 6:00, hit prepare now at 5:59 as I walked over from Small World
Sat and ate while they were sweeping the park
Carousel 6:30
Split group Dumbo and Little Mermaid, both walk on, Dumbo was offering to stay on and ride again
7:05 Cookies and hot chocolate at Cosmic rays,
Ate in line for Speedway 10/15 minute wait so fun with the Christmas decorations and they were testing Tron, the ride vehicles look so cool lit up
7:30 Buzz lightyear walk on
7:45 People mover walk on
8:00 had done all the rides the kids wanted to do, we stopped for cookies at Cool ship, I’ve seen some say the cider is apple juice but I definitely got cider. I think maybe because there’s hot chocolate people assume it’ll be hot cider? But it’s cold cider.

Headed down to Main St and got a parade spot about 8:20. Normally wouldn’t wait long for a parade spot but we got second row behind people sitting on the curb and we were ready to take a break anyway. Took turns going into stores and around 8:35/40 the Kringle Krew (Crew?) Came through to warm up the crowd. I feel like this was the perfect balance of wait time vs good spot without waiting too long, parade was to us about 8:45/8:50 and it was snowing and generally a nice atmosphere to hang out in.

We walked up to Pinocchio’s for a cookie after the parade, did Speedway a second time and then headed back for fireworks. My daughter decided the crowd in the hub was too much for her so we stayed on the bridge

We didn’t think about it ahead of time but were excited to realize Tink flew right near us- I scrambled for a picture but it wasn’t very good- she’s the green blur in the top left!

We walked quickly over the Space after fireworks, said 10 minute wait but I don’t think they updated it quickly enough for the influx of people, more like 20-25.

We made our way out about 11:15, before the second parade made it to Main St.

We had an amazing night! Didn’t check out character waits. I had wanted to see Santa Goofy but we wanted to keep going for rides and didn’t double back over there.

15 Likes

So much fun! Did you notice if they were handing out water and popcorn?

2 Likes