EPCOT 11pm closing and ratatouille

yep!

1 Like

I know you have things you do and don’t like…but you don’t have to even know a thing about Toy Story to enjoy TSM, for example. While it is themed to Toy Story, if you forget about that, it is just a super fun video game you are in the middle of. I wouldn’t avoid it simply because you don’t like Toy Story. Pretend it is, instead, called, “The ride where you out perform your friends!”

1 Like

I love the TS theming! I liked it when the toy soldiers would come out to play too.

1 Like

No TSL?!

I do, too…but I know @lizzieanne771 doesn’t like Toy Story. I just wanted to point out that you can enjoy the ride concept without caring two hoots about Toy Story. In fact, TSM itself, once you are on the ride, has very little to do with Toy Story at all, other than the voices.

1 Like

I dunno.
Is this TSL like the 4th movie?
Y’know the one where Woody decides he was wrong for decades and really having a kid is entirely optional.
“Meh. New toys? Whatevs. Bo and I are outta here.”

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That is NOT what Toy Story 4 is about!!!

Spoilers: It’s an allegory for returning from Vietnam.

Read this last

It’s totally not that I’m just messing with ya’ll.

ETA: Or am I?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Next Up from the makers of TS 4

Lilo UnStitched

Where we learn that 'Ohana means “that’s it, dumbass I’m leaving you behind”

4 Likes

I managed to avoid everything possible in regards to MMRR when it opened (which included my DD6 constantly watching DFB you tube videos!), and I was so excited to finally go on it last august. I was not disappointed!

2 Likes

Never was a fan of the movies.