Envious of my rotten kid who's in the AK today

This was definitely our experience last year but this year we must have timed it just right because we got there right as another show was about to start and there were maybe only 10 other people in the audience. Maybe it’s because it was the last one of the day?

3 Likes

We were there during Covid precautions so capacity was more limited. Also we were there around noonish which I assume is peak time for them. Other show times are probably less crowded, but the downside is thats also when it’s better to be doing other things!

3 Likes

It was in the Animation Courtyard area.

Last time we did it was 2014/2015 timeframe.

1 Like

The animation thing in HS was where the Launch Bay is now. Remember - directions aren’t my thing – you know the place where they used to (maybe do again) have the meet and greet for Chewey? It was down a couple of stairs and there’s a spot for two characters there? The animation was on the upper level before going down the stairs in a separate room that had closed doors. It was almost like a secret

3 Likes

Yup!! Good directions :wink:

1 Like

I know right!? I’m so good at this. :joy:

1 Like

Let’s don’t go crazy.

1 Like

Lol!

1 Like

Hey @bay_loftis,

Several of us attending the Liner meet are going to AK Moonlight Magic Tuesday night.
Will Woodrow be working? Where should we look for him?

3 Likes

Woodrow will not be working that special event – his shift ends at 9:45 p.m. that night. :frowning_face:

If it’s the kind of thing where you can get in during regular hours and then just stay for the special event (like MNSSHP), then I’ll let y’all know where he is that afternoon/evening. He never knows where he’ll be until he gets there.

I hope y’all have a lovely time!!! :smiley:

3 Likes

I am determined to find Woodrow in the wild this trip!!

3 Likes

Please let us know where to find him.
Most have park tickets & will be around in the afternoon. Non ticket holders (like me) can get in at 7.

2 Likes

LOL! I have warned him that Liners are in the area this weekend. He is off today, but he’ll be at work in the AK every day starting Saturday in the afternoons/evenings. I’ll post his location every day, but some days he’ll be inside mens’ rooms. Custodial CM’s rotate their locations a lot.

4 Likes

His coworkers are going to be jealous that he is famous! :joy:

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hi @bay_loftis.
Any news if Woodrow will be around AK tonight for Moonlight Magic?

1 Like

Never mind. Just saw you out in another thread he’s at Kali River Rapids.

2 Likes