Enough time for MK Fireworks

Just keep resetting.

2 Likes

The link only works once. But it’s always worth logging in and checking. I got one like that, even though the link didn’t work.

And each time you get a text / email, go back in and reset the search.

1 Like

We had an ADR for CP (group of 8) at 7:45 on a night with 9 pm fireworks. As it got closer to 9 we still hadn’t seen Pooh so we mentioned it to our server. She told us to go outside and watch the fireworks and then come back in when they were finished. They saved our table and we met Pooh. I don’t know if we just got lucky or if that is common.

6 Likes

The link only works once but you can keep resetting the request if you missed it.

1 Like

When you walked out of CP to view the fireworks where did you go to view the show?

We walked out of CP and went over to right. Our view of the castle was a bit off center and we had some lamp poles and trees to deal with, but it wasn’t bad considering we walked out 5 minutes before the fireworks (and this was over spring break so a crowded time of the year).

3 Likes

That’s what I said.

But also, just because the link doesn’t work, it’s always worth the effort to log in directly and check. Sometimes you can get something that way, I know I have!

1 Like

I agree with what others are saying as far as trying to modify your reservation to an earlier time. When we had a 7:45 reservation at BOG, by the time we ate and had our pictures with the Beast, we ended up walking out of the restaurant and the show had already started. Now, granted, it was still magical and amazing, but it wasn’t the “full” show. If you want to be able to see all of Happily Ever After I think your current reservation would be cutting it close.

1 Like

Newbie here. Does HEA at the MK include fireworks AND the parade down Main Street? If not, what is the actually name of the Main Street Parade? If it’s the Main Street Parade, please forgive me!

Is “Reservation Finder” on the WDE app? Thanks.

It is on the touring plan sight. I find it on my dashboard a little towards the bottom.

I can’t find it on the app but if I google or safari “touring plans reservation finder” the page comes up.

HEA is at night, and is fireworks with projections on the castle.
Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade (FOF) is the daily afternoon parade. They are separate things.

We had a 6pm reservation at CP and didn’t get in for 20 minutes. Then it took 90 minutes to meet all 4 characters. We had long been done with our food and multiple trips to the buffet and dessert. I finally asked how we could meet the last character sooner and they took the kids up to it. CP was my 18 year’s request, and the food was fine, but I don’t think I would do it again. Mainly because of the time spent waiting.

1 Like

Our experience wasn’t as long 4:40 ADR. Seated at 4:53. Saw last character Pooh at 6:04 and left right after. I would certainly budget at least 90 minutes. It was one of our favorite experiences of our trip 2 and 4yo) and DH. We loved the characters and the food actually. DD4 are the chicken drumsticks like a caveman!

1 Like

Ah…Thank you. So no evening parade? Afternoon only at 3PM?

1 Like

Yep. My adult daughters are so disappointed to not be able to share The Electric Parade of the past with their children.

1 Like

Perhaps split up the large party of 12 into smaller & slightly earlier reservations.

1 Like

So far I can only find availability for 2 at a time and that would be a mess checking in.

I just had a 7:40pm BOG reservation and left at 8:55pm without dessert or seeing the Beast, so I would not risk it.

1 Like