Enchantment

I started Harmonious and turned it off because I was already in a cranky mood. But I hear I turned it off when it got better, so I feel like I will be more pleased when seeing it in person.

I am not watching Enchantment until I am in the park. And I will watch way back on Main Street when I can see all the fireworks and be immersed in the projections. If I thought the projections told a story, I would watch ahead of time, so I would have an idea of what that was supposed to be.

I am curious to listen to the soundtrackā€¦

To me the soundtrack is the worst part. Iā€™d skip it so you donā€™t go into your first viewing disappointed.

2 Likes

To be fair, I really dig the electric guitar section. It at least has a little soul

2 Likes

The streams are terrible. Iā€™ve heard vastly different impressions from people who have been in the parks.

1 Like

has there been a VR stream put out yet? i tried looking on youtube, but I didnā€™t see any

We have seen it live.
No one does FIREWORKS like the MK. But as a complete show with song score and projections, Enchantment is no where near HEA or Wishes. Any other other park, this would be rated really high, but following HEA, its not going to rate as high.

my personal favorites list:

1. HEA
  2. WIshes
  3. Epcot Forever
  4. Enchantment
  5. Illuminations
  6. 4th of July fireworks in our cul-de-sac
  7. Harmonious
1 Like

Interesting, having watched Enchantment and Harmonious live this week I would rate them:

1. HEA
  2. Wishes
  3. Harmonious

Some mix of the others
Last: Enchantment
Maybe after a few more viewings I will change my mind, but I was quite disappointed with it. The music wasnā€™t the best, in my opinion. I was expecting something more like the 60th celebration fireworks from Disneyland (which would be #1 on my list if including DLR). Absolutely loved Harmonious and the music they chose.

At least we agree on the top of the list. haha
My problem with Harmonious is the minimal pyrotek fireworks display; 3 mintues until the first fireworks burst, then 5 minutes for the next, and finally 9 minutes in, a actual fireworks display. For me the water and visual effects from the barges do NOT make up for the eye-sore they create all day.

I do hate the giant tacos and stargate thing and what they did to the lagoon, really wish they werenā€™t there. I actually like projections more than actual fireworks though. And the song choice apparently is a big thing for me. I donā€™t actually care if they shoot off fireworks, just give me more projections!

Are the fireworks semi viewable from Tonyā€™s restaurant patio?

1 Like

On the Disney Dish they seemed to imply this is not the full, desired Pyro tech display, that supply shortages etc. Have scaled it back. So maybe someday?

1 Like