Eating my way through WDW Outside the Parks?

This is even better! We can sit. Thank you!

How do you split the tip to the bartender? Cash to him/her directly?

3 Likes

The bartender will handle the split so no need to take care of the food runner and bartender separately. And Homecoming is a place where there’s no shenanigans about managers skimming tips put on credit cards (yes, I did come right out and ask), so don’t feel concerned if you tip on the card vs cash.

3 Likes

Had to chuckle about your specific date

But then ours is 11 March 2020. :roll_eyes:

Got no food info.
I’m only here to say I’m so glad you’re out and about! :star_struck:

1 Like

I put the dates in case someone wanted to do a meet up. Have you rescheduled your 2020 trip? I’m tentatively planning to be in WDW next December. :grin:

1 Like

Does anyone know if the hummingbird cake can be ordered during brunch? We have a brunch reservation in Jan and thinking we will need to try it. If anyone has been there for brunch can you still order from the full menu? Thanks!

Yes

2 Likes

Just bought one on Prime. Looking forward to the cookie stroll and bringing them home for the husband. I’m not a sweets person. He has also put in a request for caramel corn at Karmel Kuche and carrot cake cookie at HS. Portable food saver is the answer. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I’m sure your hubby will appreciate all the yummy treats you bring him!

1 Like

We did our original June 2020 trip in December.

We are thinking of a July (or late June; ? dates) 2022 so the kid can do the big karate tournament at CS that was completely canceled in 2020.

We are less than a year out from our 50th wedding anniversary and it’s dawned on me that there’s no need to wait till the actual day. So I’m working on plans to start celebrating when we met - in February. The karate tournament would provide more celebrating - like eating our way around the World. :grin:

I’d love to plan another December trip! But I’m thinking we have one trip next year. :neutral_face:

1 Like

50th wedding anniversary is an amazing milestone! Congratulations!

I hope you will take lots of pictures with Disney’s 50th signs!

1 Like

Yup!

Looking for lots of photos from you cuz eating outside the world might be a thing

1 Like

I have driven and parked to eat at Wilderness Lodge, Port Orleans, and Animal Kingdom Lodge without having to pay. Can I still do that?

Also, can I park for free at Rivera Resort to eat at Primo Piatto? I’m thinking no because it is a skyliner resort.

I’ve never been charged parking fees to eat at a resort. Is this a thing!

1 Like

Just asking. Having a car is a convenient way to eat my way through the resorts!

1 Like

There’s no charge to park to go to a restaurant, only if you’re staying there.

I’m not so sure about Riviera.

1 Like

There have been reports that guards at the gate often won’t let cars into the lot without an ADR. You might have luck with a mobile order, later in the day but there is no guarantee.

1 Like

Guards used to let anyone through to grab a bite to eat at a QS in a resort but now… I think it’s dependent on the guard and resort. I think CR, Riv are the strictest w/ letting ppl in due to their transportation (SL) or proximity. And when making a Mobil order, the message of, “MO are ONLY for resort guests” is random and inconsistent pop up message. OKW is the MOST relaxed at the gate, they are like golden retrievers… you know… the burglar breaks in and the dog shows them the where all the good stuff is b/c they are so friendly and welcoming :rofl:

2 Likes

I was assuming TS, thanks for catching that!

1 Like

Do you mean CB?

LOL… nope I guess I meant CR