Early Morning Magic - FL

Thank you! I’m so relieved! It my favorite dark ride!

1 Like

A follow-up to my follow-up: I had written a polite email to complain about the price discrepancy and also the cast member who was short with me on the phone when I called to report the discrepancy. He was the person I got stuck with after being passed around from department to department for an hour because nobody knew who to ask about this. It’s been over a month, but yesterday Disney called me to apologize for my trouble, and they comped me a Memory Maker for my trip, so that was nice.

6 Likes

Thanks for that. I’m contacting Disney to see where my free upgrade is at. I went through pretty much the same ordeal regarding their Fireworks Dessert Party.

No problem! I had submitted an email through the contact form on the website. I (politely) stated what the issue was with the prices and why I thought that was a problem. I complimented the first cast member that I spoke to on the phone because she tried really hard to find the right person to talk to, and then I mentioned that the person I ended up with was less than courteous. I didn’t explicitly ask for anything–I just let them know that I was disappointed with the whole experience.

1 Like

Success. After a well worded email and a pleasant phone conversation, I was compensated with a free Memory Maker. Thank you @jcgoblue.

3 Likes