Early 2015 Room Only discounts

Thanka for keeping us posted @cgulls!! I look forward to any news on the subject!!!

1 Like

On this, the final day of Summer, there are still no 2015 discounts available.

Thanks for checking!

As of this morning, still nothing. We’re only a couple weeks away from the date they opened the discounts last year.

1 Like

Only 9 days until the current discount expires!!

1 Like

I am(not so) patiently waiting too! I haven’t booked because my dates are flexible and I can base them on the offers available. Hoping for sometime in February/March. Thanks @cgulls for the updates.

1 Like

I’m impatiently awaiting the discounts for the spring too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m going then, too! (Jan 4 - 10) If you hear anything about discounts, please let me know, and I’ll do the same! Have a great trip!

1 Like

@funguyglenburnie, I will definitely post if I see something. Stalk chat in the early morning because the TAs will post right when the discount comes out (usually 7 am eastern) I’m watching the end of next week.

Thanks! Is it difficult to get an existing reservation changed to a discount rate?

1 Like

I had no trouble at all getting the discount applied to my RO reservations (split stay at Pop and AOA LK).

I’ve booked our stay at AoA for March. I know AoA doesn’t usually get discounts, but if the deal is good enough, we may change to an All-Star to save some money. Hoping I hear about the discounts early enough to snag one.

1 Like

I also have my ear to the ground and will let you know if I hear anything coming up

4 Likes

It really depends on whether or not your room type is offered at the discounted rate when you call. I’ve had luck twice in the past but it’s not guaranteed.

3 Likes

Good point, @cgulls. My only experience has been with the early Visa offer. I called almost immediately after the discount came out, so I never had a problem.

I have always booked at least a RO and then applied the discount when they come out. I have never had them say no as long as I do not make any changes. I have had to upgrade a view if I added or changed my dates.

2 Likes

Thanks, @DarthDopey!!

1 Like

Nothing as of this morning.

1 Like

Here, on this first day of October, nothing yet. Could we be getting close?

1 Like

I believe the current offer expires Friday? Maybe a new offer Monday??