2-night Riviera 1 Bedroom 09/18 for $725/night or 24% under median
Sept chart:
Compared to all listings for this room:
4-night FW Cabin 01/05 for $416/night or 18% under
January chart:
Compared to all listings:
2-night Riviera 1 Bedroom 09/18 for $725/night or 24% under median
Sept chart:
Compared to all listings for this room:
4-night FW Cabin 01/05 for $416/night or 18% under
January chart:
Compared to all listings:
Another January Cabin at the same price - see charts above!
3-night FW Cabin 01/12 for $416/night or 18% under median
Holy heck, $101 per night: https://dvcrentalstore.com/guests/reservations/a0fUd000007sOR7IAM/
That’s crazy!!!
And exactly what I was looking for weeks ago. Same start date.
Even if you couldn’t use every single night!! Look at me checking my work calendar to magically find some extra PTO, lol
I know! I’m thinking how can I dump the reservation we currently have for that one? ![]()
What type of reservation are you currently holding?
We have June 24-29 at FQ with a ticketless package. Then move to AoA with checkout on July 2, room only. I was very confused by the package for the first part. I didn’t even realize it was a package ![]()
So with a package, you are inside the cancel window of 30 days. However, you could call to modify your dates to a future arrival date beyond 30 days from now, and then cancel (in a separate transaction).
Room only you’re outside of cancel window so you could just cancel that
The gamble would be snagging this amazing rate - which would be nonrefundable/nonchangeable - and canceling without winding up holding two ressies. I think you could do it, but it isn’t without risk.
If it were me I would secure the OKW ressie first (but don’t link it to your account until you cancel the other things). Then modify the package. Then cancel the package. Then cancel the room only.
![]()
Agree with this strategy. I’ve done it as well in a similar situation inside the 7 days for room only. I can’t image the package would work any differently.
I wish I would have never looked at it ![]()
I’m too chicken and feel like Disney would be mad at me ![]()
Disney doesn’t even know you ![]()
I’ve moved packages for guests ON THEIR ARRIVAL DAY (though there was legitimate reason - flight was canceled after they had been on the tarmac for 3 hours
).
I thought they had a file with every Disney move we make ![]()
Ha! I was just about to post that one! I’m going to run the charts on it.
I’m thinking 70/30 that one is a mistake, but man.
Crazy, crazy, crazy one.
6-night OKW Studio 06/24 for $101/night or 64% under median
Even with the 1-nighters included (orange dots), this one is the winner of all space, time, and dimension.
Compared to all dates:
Geeezzz. That’s fantastic!
Now that’s a real price point for a stay that starts in <10 days!
You should do it while you still can. I don’t think Disney will notice or hold it against you - in my opinion.
I expected to see a lot more like this when I started the project, not boxes full of 40% over median listings that never go down. ![]()