DVC Previews for Moana Journey of Water

EXPLORE THE WONDERS OF WATER!

We are thrilled to offer a special sneak peek of Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana for eligible Disney Vacation Club ® Members before it opens at EPCOT ® in late 2023. The attraction will be a self-guided outdoor trail where you can play and engage with water as it travels from the sky to the oceans and back again. Just like Moana’s friend the ocean, water will have a personality of its own, helping guests learn how to protect the natural water cycle in a fun and engaging way. Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana will be the first Disney Parks experience evoking the hit Walt Disney Animation Studios film.

Disney Vacation Club Member Preview:
Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana

When: September 24 – 29 & October 1 – 4, 2023
Time: From park open through 5:00 p.m.
Where: Check-in will take place at the Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana entrance, across from the Coral Reef Restaurant in World Nature.
Who: Eligible Members with a valid EPCOT ® theme park reservation and valid admission to EPCOT ® on a preview event date

Advance preview registration is not available for this event. However, you and your guests must have valid admission and a theme park reservation to EPCOT ® on the day of the preview. If your theme park reservation is for a different theme park (and not for EPCOT ®) or if you enter EPCOT ® after 2:00 p.m. without a park reservation, you will not be eligible to participate in a preview that day. Admission to the preview event is subject to capacity limits.

Check DisneyVacationClub.com for eligibility and other important information.

3 Likes

Interesting it is the same as AP. I texted my family if they wanted to take time on the 29th to do this but I don’t think any of us will consider it.

1 Like
1 Like

How do you mean different?

I think it’s the same dates. And I assume it’ll be the fairly standard rules about takin* the number of guests staying with you on your reservation or member + 4 that they usually allow. I haven’t checked though.

I said it was different from how previews usually work. Normally there is a registration and you are given a certain time to enter. This one you just show up and wait in line.

1 Like

Ah I see what you mean. I guess because it’s a walk-thru not a ride. They can’t really control how long people spend in it. But there should be a steady stream of people going through.

Making people book a park reservation is different too, I guess that’s their way of limiting numbers.

The CM previews happening right now still have the reservation times. Maybe they feel that proved they aren’t needed.

With Remy, GOTG and TRON we were just given an APR when we registered. It didn’t count against our limit though.

1 Like