12:30 Soarin. Walk on.

18 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion!
I just google’d it, and this came up: Disney Card Game - Disney Eye Found It
Is that the one?

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

That damn metric system got me again. Didn’t realize the volume of the 1 liter :crazy_face:

24 Likes

bottoms up LOL

3 Likes

Nice beer!
Problem with something that big is it doesn’t stay cold long enough for you to finish it.

5 Likes

So true.

1 Like

What Im hearing is u need to bottoms up quicker :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I like booze but I’m kind of a lightweight about it.

2 Likes

Just ordered it from Amazon! Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

I just saw a post on FB, its says Louisiana, where the boys grow up to cook like their mamas and the girls grow up to drink like their daddies. I guess my level of what I can drink is only acceptable here, where we have a whole long street dedicated to it!

2 Likes

Haha. Love that. It’s definitely a marathon not a sprint. I like to enjoy a little all day long while on vacation. And while not on vacation…I enjoy a lot in the evenings. Hahah :joy:

5 Likes

Some random pics at how dead EP was today. And fun pics of Biergarten

21 Likes

Awesome pics

2 Likes

Loving seeing your trip. We’re still waiting to decide on end of Sept and seeing your Epcot pics I am so on board! Where are you DS masks from and do they feel like they’re cool enough/breathable enough? We currently have Old Navy masks and I don’t think they’ll cut it :grimacing:

1 Like

LOVE those pics with all four of you in WS

1 Like

I wonder what the chances are of getting DH to roll me around in a stroller, hmmmmmmm! :rofl: IDC what other people think!

2 Likes

Also, what do u think of the hide and squeak? Is this something fun loving ADULTS would enjoy? I likes Fen and Pherb.

1 Like

I want to do it. Just for the prizes

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhh! Now im excited! Looking into it! Good thing i scheduled 2 days at EP!

2 Likes