Dusinas Do Disney year #6- FIRST trip report-Pandemic Edition

LOVE this!!!

2 Likes

Today’s crowds have been unprecedented to me. We’ve been here before and gotten that golden pic with castle with no people so we’ve experienced low crowd days but this takes the cake.

Everything was walk on except PotC and btmr and evening those were only 18-20 mins. We’ve been in and out of the rain but it’s not been too bad.

Here’s a few random pics to show crowds

22 Likes

Wow!

1 Like

Love that Splash pre-drop pic!

Great space there today. Enjoy!!!

3 Likes

Thanks! Makes me feel so much better about switching my next HS day to a weekday!

1 Like

The castle looks fabulous in those pictures! Almost makes me wonder if this one is real after all:

1 Like

Just to follow up on what @Jeff_AZ said about going to Guest Services if you have an issue again with getting a BG for ROTR. The way they are boarding ROTR, it doesn’t matter if it’s 1 person or 4 in the party, it takes up the same amount of “space” in the ride. They are only putting one party in each ride vehicle. So it doesn’t increase capacity for them to add people from your group to your boarding party.

I’m probably more concerned about your riding ROTR than you are! LOL

3 Likes

Me too! :joy: If you don’t get a BG on your next day, go ahead and even show Guest Services your BG from the previous day, if you have a screenshot, or explain your situation.

2 Likes

Yes I will!! Thanks! :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you!!! I definitely appreciate the encouragement and support!

3 Likes

Oh no! We’re you booked there? What are they telling you?

1 Like

No park day today so you know what that means…LAUNDRY :grin:

Putt putt at Fantasia Gardens at 11:30 then Beaches and Cream at 1:30. Actually looking forward to doing that beautiful walk from putt putt to Beach club!

A quick tip about mobile ordering here at CBR: lunch and especially dinner can take a while after you hit I am here. So you should go ahead and click that button before you try to make the walk to pick up your food or else you’re just sitting in the lobby with a lot of other people who are waiting. However, do not do that for breakfast! At breakfast time they are on it and as soon as I hit the i am here button my order was ready in two minutes and I was a good eight minute walk away still, LOL

4 Likes

Honestly one of my favorite resort day activities.

I know. I’m weird.

5 Likes

Great minds laundry alike!

3 Likes

Glad to be in such good company :slight_smile:

I think it’s the thrill of getting it all done in 90 minutes, vs at home when it take the entire day. And if timed right it has zero effect on your overall day.

4 Likes

Unless, of course, one of the dryers decides NOT to dry the clothes just before you are heading out for the day. :confused:

3 Likes

That stinks. Honestly has never happened to me.

1 Like

I’m not terribly upset at it…it left a memory, for sure. But we were doing a mad-dash at getting all the wet clothes strewn around the room so that they had a chance to air-dry while we were at one of the parks (forget which one off hand). When we returned that evening…they were still wet. So, back to the laundry room we went to dry them again! :slight_smile:

I will say, however, that I’m looking forward to having laundry in our room for December. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Florida humidity and air drying are a very bad combination

Also in-room laundry is the bomb.

2 Likes

This was this morning: oldest is working on math assignments; DH is signed into work for a bit, little guy is playing (ha) but love that we have a day to catch up

View of our room

Mini golf was hot but fun. Beaches n cream was amazing

16 Likes