Dumb question #48

How many people these days give daily speeches?

:rofl:

(Iā€™m sorry - I couldnā€™t help myself :grin: )

All seriousness aside, daily speech could use a tad refining.

This x 100^1000000

And I perform a speech every night! Even got a photo(please excuse the Covid-hair ):

6 Likes

Mine is this (old?) sign from the exit to the Indiana Jones ride in Disneyland: ā€œReal Rewards Await Those Who Choose Wisely.ā€ Itā€™s a reference to the holy grail room in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. I believe it was a synergy ad with AT&T, who was a sponsor of the attraction.

4 Likes

How could you tell? Did your call drop? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Funny enough, the reception in Indiana Jones is very bad. The queue goes under the railroad tracks to get beyond the berm.

And by the way, I looked it up and it used to say ā€œTrue Rewardsā€ await ā€¦ which was AT&Tā€™s slogan at the time.

1 Like

SFL
cat-computer-following

8 Likes

I love at you Kitteh!

Claws out?!

Iā€™ve changed my avatar this year to just the Tree of Lifeā€¦ the past two were of our family in front of the Tree of Life in 2016 & 2018. I think people can still recognize that itā€™s me!! :blush:

2 Likes

Ok, now I have a face instead of a big ā€œIā€. Yay! This thread inspired me to take the 5 seconds to finally do it after being here for 3 years. :joy:

6 Likes

I was expecting more of a snowman based on the name :laughing:

3 Likes

New avatar ā€” who dis? :rofl:

3 Likes

Itā€™s an element of surprise! I was wondering how long it would take before someone would point this out.

3 Likes

LOL :rofl: @Randall1028

Oh man I feel inspired to change mineā€¦

2 Likes

In the lower crowd seasons, the parade is often at 2pm. So as much as people joke about it, itā€™s a legit question sometimes.

1 Like

7 Likes

Better now? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes