Drone Show coming to DS

Wow! That is surprising but great news! Off to book that Jaleo Ressie!! :rofl:

5 Likes

Yes, Len said he had watched the test from there.

2 Likes

Probably not visible from OKW? Or maybe?

I had booked one for the Tuesday of my trip and them cancelled and then booked again with this description and word of crowds :joy:

But this is par for the course for my entire trip.

1 Like

I would worry about trees blocking from OKW…unless there is a sightline that is fairly clear?

2 Likes

Was it @Sunshiney_Disney_Momma who saw it from Riviera last night?

Unrelated, kind of, have you all seen the lighting package for the new Communicore Hall. It’s :heart_eyes:

I’m just thinking Disney is eally lighting up the night sky these days! Love that you can see Spaceship Earth on the main roads. And now it seems the drones will be visible from lots of places.

3 Likes

When are you going? Maybe I can crash!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m at OKW now. We’re doing Jaleo tonight, but I’ll see if you can see it from here another night.
FYI, the water levels are low and the boats are not running. Definitely a bummer.

6 Likes

Yeah. That’s stinky.

Hope it resolves in the next 26 days

Looking forward to your OKW drone show intel.

3 Likes

This is one reason I went ahead and rented a car when I saw a super low price. I was so excited about boating to DS.

Please share your Jaleo experience!

3 Likes

Are you here?!

2 Likes

Come back and share what you thought please? :grin:

3 Likes

:rofl: I wish!

1 Like

:rofl:

TwilightatDisney posted pics from the golf course at OKW (on Insta). It wasn’t the best view but it worked!

1 Like

4 Likes

Kinda. The angled view of the designs aren’t quite the same. I look forward to upcoming articles by folk who try out several different locations around DS and elsewhere.

2 Likes

Oh for sure, if you want the correct effect of the formations you should either be in the west side of DS or in Congress Park area of SSR (which will be a mirror image so any words will be backwards, of course).

1 Like

Pretty sure the 2nd hole is much more SSR adjacent then OKW adjacent

1 Like

Probably. I’m not a golfer so I have never bothered to check the map. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

1 Like