Drone Show coming to DS

i admit, i do have that morbid curiosity for that too, But i also already know the answer: quietly they’ll just remove some of the lesser known Presidents. Ahhh Harrison, you just can’t catch a break…

1 Like

DH and DS19. They hate it.

1 Like

The only conclusion here that i can make is you need to up your beatings. Use a rolling pin.

4 Likes

Well, I mean…when you look at the land, it kind of wraps behind. You really need there to be two ways. One path would seem to come from the HM side, and the other from the BTTMR side.

I’m sure there is a solution I’m not thinking about. But anytime I see talk about it, I keep thinking that HM seems to be in the way of getting back there from that side.

1 Like

i thought the plan was to put everything off to the left behind BTMRR and Splash? Essentially eat some backstage area.

1 Like

It doesn’t exactly have the best re-watch-ability. Only maybe once every 4/8 years when its updated with the latest inauguration. Speaking of, I haven’t seen the current Biden version, and we have an another presidential election coming up fast…

2 Likes

Me, too! We loved it and were so sad when it was announced that it wasn’t coming back at all. Even with the cuts, it was better than nothing.

2 Likes

Little known fact…the current election is between Biden and Trump NOT because it is what the people want, but because it would save Disney money to not have to revamp HoP. They already have a version which covers either outcome!
:wink:

7 Likes

fixy fixy. heheh I haven’t seen it since 1990 (i think) annnnd I have no interest in breaking that streak.

1 Like

I’ve seen various indications that they kind of want to eventually wrap all the way around behind BTMMR as you are saying, but also going back around to where HM is.

Anyhow, I’m sure there is no plans to destroy our beloved HM (well, I mean, other than putting the Hatbox Ghost in there) whatever they decide. But it doesn’t stop me from looking at going, “But…how do you get around HM?”

ah, Well could always just cut into the river a bit to create a path. Either way, I don’t actually expect Beyond to happen any time soon (if ever). It was just something to throw to the shareholders to shut them up for a few minutes cause they weren’t getting rich enough.

3 Likes

Multiple stops on the Liberty Bell? Like the railroad?

1 Like

I never knew anything with ROL was sinking.

Kites, yeah. They regularly crashed. Not on purpose initially.

1 Like

Well, I haven’t seen any version at all. Always wanted to but never got to.

1 Like

Interesting point. Looking at the map, I do think there are possibilities for working around existing buildings to make paths to that corner of the park, similar to what was done at Disneyland for SWGE, without bulldozing HM. But they would have to be creative with some maintenance areas or move queues, etc.

2 Likes

Of course. It all makes sense now…

The blue circle is where the CM bus drops off and is the main entrance into the utilidors. I’m sure there are ways to move it but it would be a really big project.

2 Likes

i’m still fuzzy on why everyone is saying it’ll be at the top of the river. Was this said as much?

Ryan was just saying that it needs to have 2 ways into the new land.

2 Likes

I think there was some concept art for Blue Sky ideas involving a Villains Land. There is a lot of speculation built into it – nothing firm whatsoever about location or content.