Dreamer and Daughters Do Disney—An attempt at a live trip report

Love that photo!!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Up next Baseline Tap House.

19 Likes

That looks scrumptious! What’s the drink?

1 Like

It’s a porter. I like really dark beer. My kids tease me that my beer looks like coffee.

6 Likes

I love the Tap House. I’m ashamed to admit it was our first time there.

6 Likes

I feel like you can’t see thru really good beer . .

3 Likes

I agree!!!

3 Likes

I hope I was asleep :joy: we called it a little early last night. Sooooooo tired

3 Likes

You have had a busy week!

2 Likes

We did! I love my beer dark too :blush:

Did the CMs on RotR say anything about the Child?

3 Likes

Oh yes. Several made comments about how ugly and hideous it was. I also got harassed for being on my phone.

3 Likes

After the Tap House we rode Star Tours. Just a 15 minute wait. Then I took a bunch of photos of the Christmas decorations.

And now we are line for TSM.

22 Likes

I love the Christmas decorations at HS! Makes me want to visit at Christmas time again. But I promised Gregg we wouldn’t go at Christmas again. Why, oh why, did I make that promise?

6 Likes

Yes why did you make that promise?:joy:

3 Likes

The Child had to ride with us.

And both girls beat me. I love the ride but I’m just not that good at it.

19 Likes

My DH said that Xmas time was the only time he wanted to go. He said this while we were gazing at Cindy’s castle this past Friday evening. The castle in all its holiday glory

8 Likes

Christmas time is pretty fabulous at Disney. Not quite as spectacular this year but still special.

6 Likes

Because we’ve been twice during Christmas, and he asked that we don’t do it again. Crowds during Christmas week are extremely large and crowded. I foolishly promised.

4 Likes

Oh. I could see not going the week of Christmas but December is a good time early in the month.

4 Likes