Do you make a mini version of your TP?

What I love is that I could very seriously ask the follow up: “Specifically what typeface and font size do you use, I can’t decide,” and get thoughtful and (mostly) un-ironic responses.

3 Likes

I print mine out and put them in plastic sheet protectors. I have little kids, so we still have a stroller to contend with, and I just stash the TP in a stroller pocket. Or an easy to get to pocket in a bag.

1 Like

Yeah I’m not a technology fan in general. I do also like to write on the plan sometimes for trip report purposes.

2 Likes

If you truly had a Luddite heart you would not be here.

1 Like

Ahhhahahahahaha :joy:

I just practiced taking a screenshot of my Epcot day and putting it as my Lock Screen. My touring plan is so long :neutral_face: I cant see the last few things on it, which isn’t a huge deal. The morning/mid day is mostly important. But its so tiny and the time/clock is in the way. I sound grumpy.

The bigger problem- I optimized a copy of my plan again yesterday and things changed and now I feel like I need to work on them. I leave in 8 days and just want the plans to be done!

2 Likes

I bought a laminator just for this purpose! I made a mini extended version (I copied all the times from my Touring Plan into a spreadsheet, then added things like characters, things I wanted to eat, etc), made one for each day, printed them, laminated them, and promptly forgot the whole lot of them in my suitcase for the full trip. Whoops.

3 Likes

That’s terrible!! My husband is a teacher. Maybe I need to take advantage of his laminating abilities…

If you were really serious about it you would have a temporary tattoo made for each TP, then you could just put it on your arm!

3 Likes

I’m old school. I print the plan, right from the TP site, on 8.5x11 paper. Then I fold it up and stick it in my bag. By the end of the day, it’s a creased, damp mess, but it works for me. I can also easily pass it to whichever kid is wondering “what’s next?”.

2 Likes

Dang, why didn’t I think of that?

I prefer etching the TP in a small rock. That way my plans are set in stone.

2 Likes

Haha. That would make for some difficult optimizations.