Do you have an Online Store?

7 Likes

d’awww

But no, not weird at all. It’s something I was struggling with in choosing most of those products. Almost everything ends up getting cut off in some form. I’m personally a huge fan how the light bounced off the cloak and bottom of the dress, so it was heart breaking when that was out of bounds :cry:

2 Likes

on ze way.

But first, I know a girl from an island…

2 Likes

Oh! I forgot about her! Actually, she would make a better third than Raya for my plans. He he he!

1 Like

5 Likes

You FORGOT about her??

Wow.

2 Likes

Well … I forgot that Randall had said he was going to draw her. I was just so focused on Mulan. :grin:

1 Like

Oh. OK that’s different.

1 Like

“Was”…“is”…“nearly done”… whatevs :joy::wink:

8 Likes

I am in love with her already

1 Like

This seems to be the thread to ask this as well: Is there a place to learn how to use Etsy if you don’t have physical items to sell? I know you can put up digital files, but how’s that work?

I tried looking on the site but my ADHD kicks in and I’m off l— butterfly!

anyway, anyone know where to go specifically too find that info?

1 Like

http://www.etsy.com/uk/seller-handbook/article/how-to-sell-digital-downloads-on-etsy/47330319230

Is this link the kind of thing you’re looking for?

Screenshot from link…

3 Likes

think so! Thanks!!

…ooooo birdie…

4 Likes

Here are the coasters; they came in today. I also got a large magnet.

7 Likes

7 Likes

since I get yelled at if I don’t announce when something is finished :upside_down_face: :stuck_out_tongue:

And because we wouldn’t want @Julianne_fki forgetting her again :rofl:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17_JMHOhk-YztIa6_H9Mo8XonksYEggwc/view?usp=sharing

11 Likes

Holy cow. She’s GORGEOUS! :heart:

I know I keep saying this but your talent leaves me speechless and every piece just seems to get better and better! Whatever you were trying to learn with the water effect? You did it well.

And I’m sure that after this weekend you know I’ll be buying this one in at least one format if not more. :money_with_wings:

4 Likes

Love! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

She is amazing. :heart_eyes: :star_struck: You changed vendors… is your other artwork there too. I like the Redbubble site better.

1 Like

Wow, just wow.

1 Like