Do you have an Online Store?

yeah I can see your perspective on the princesses - I totally agree on Jasmine. Hopefully that’s what little girls take from the movies, the strength. I guess it’s the missing romance element that pulls me to Brave, Raya & Moana like @OBNurseNH said.

3 Likes

This sounds like an awesome mixup! Definitely do that! Start with Thor and Merida, and I’ll buy it for Gregg.

I need a Loki one, though.

2 Likes

Mulan! Yes!!!

@Randall1028 I could not :heart: you more reading your reasons for princesses saving themselves.

1 Like

Oh my gosh! That’s also in my cart. :joy:

1 Like

Er not what I meant. I mean the Princesses in an Avengers-style shot, not WITH the Avengers.

3 Likes

I have Merida in my cart, but Gregg and I were talking yesterday about how he needs to stop collecting. I’m trying to decide whether to get him coasters, the apron, or the hardcover journal. I need to get him something he could use. It won’t come in time for Christmas. If I pay more it will get here by epiphany. Hmmm. I need help.

:pouting_cat:

Okay, Merida as Thor, then, although she’d be a better Hawkeye.

1 Like

no, they’re not dressed as or associated with the the avengers at all. It’s just a team up/action shot I’m thinking.

Edit: LIke this:

only them not just standing around. And without Velenope….cause she’s annoying.

3 Likes

You are no fun.

Don’t forget there is one in Ralph Breaks the Internet.

1 Like

so, “inspired by” the Avengers. Not as the Avengers.

2 Likes

I typed while you edited. Sigh.

1 Like

I just purchased Merida as a large magnet and coasters. I hope Gregg likes them. I just couldn’t make myself spend an extra 36 to get them both expedited for January 6th.

2 Likes

(kitteh!)

4 Likes

Well look at that. This arrived in today’s office mail

I have a plan, but I need more blocks…

10 Likes

holy crap, it came out great!

Been kinda wondering what the heck the “acrylic block” was too

1 Like

Even better than I expected, honestly. It’s quite weighty, too (this might present a problem for my plan but I’m hoping not)

2 Likes

good for bludgeoning karens who sue over office policies… :smirk:

3 Likes

She was definitely NOT worth using this piece of art like that.

2 Likes

I so debated the acrylic block, but ended up getting the art board print of Merida. I think. It’s not here yet. The reason I didn’t go with the block is because I LOVE her sash and a lot of it is cut off in the block because it’s square. So weird I know. But I’m still debating getting it later. And waiting … patiently for Mulan. I would love a trio to represent me and the girls. I’m Merida of course and they can be Mulan and Raya. :joy:

3 Likes

Needs more cats for the nut job

3 Likes