Do you have an Online Store?

Got some mail today from @Randall1028 's online store

8 Likes

Awesome!

What’s your little sky oven thingie??

It’s just a SkyOven ™ on a stand. A small one. I bought it at the gift shop near IG entrance back in Jan 2018

1 Like

schtikerrrrs!

Also, is it just a trick of the light or did they come out that dark and desaturated in person? :worried:

1 Like

The one with Maleficent the dragon is super dark. I would have gotten a larger one - I think that might have helped.

The Raya one looks good though. But I’m a little unhappy with how it’s trimmed so that the white space around the edge is not even. A little sloppy on their part.

1 Like

They are dark. I keep trying to decide if bigger will lend more light for distinction.

1 Like

Magnetttttts!

:laughing:

3 Likes

Crap. I’ll have to see about tweaking it. I’m worried it’ll look like garbage if i do though.

#ThisIsWhyWeDoProofs.

1 Like

I think if it were bigger it would look better. I’m not sure you should “mess” with anything unless you can modify things based on product type

Can you modify a ‘copy’ to leave the original alone?

probably, but it probably will end up creating whole new “product”. These online stores are a tad finicky.

In truth, it’s my own fault-- gotta stop painting dark things.

I’m curious what the Maleficent dragon one looks like in person on a tee because damn if it isn’t amazing as viewed online as a tee.

I wonder how product type influences how it appears. Is it more of a size thing or a material thing?

the medium and printer type definitely play a part. Most things will likely come out a bit dark as the ink blends/dries on the material. If I would print the Fantasmic one from my home Inkjet printer, it’d likely come out that dark or even darker. (But then my printer is a lil $50 special and not something I would base quality on.)

Posters/art prints will likely be more accurate as that is being printed on a paper that is designed to absorb the ink better (but depending on the type of finish I could be wrong). I have a 22x28in poster of the Raya one and it came out exactly as I expected. Having things large WOULD help, but I’m not sure how much.

As far as a T-Shirt goes, I expect it’ll be about the same as the magnets because of the same “mixing” of the material it’s being printed on and having to “condense” all those details.

I’ll have to just up the “exposure” a bit, not a HUGE deal, and it’s not like the magnets came out BAD. Blowing up the photo, I can still see all the details. It’s just not as bright as I would like it.

EDIT: And updated. Should look brighter now going forward

2 Likes

@Randall1028 I tried to order from your society link today . It kept on telling me I had an invalid card- both with Apple Pay and trying an alternative card. Chase alerted me it went through but was immediately cancelled. Any hints? A mobile issue?

Aw no! I’m afraid I have no idea. I ordered my stuff via mobile without a problem. I would contact them, they’ve been super responsive for any questions I’ve had.

When I look at the cancelled orders it is not even showing my full order. It now wipes out my discount since I “used” it. Thanks/ I need to chill first….

Yeah I would reach out to them and ask what’s up. They’ll likely reinstate the discount too.

Thanks- I am going to wait because in my orders it shows 4 cancelled orders but my other credit card shows two charges. iPHone cases are missing from all cancelled orders too.

@Randall1028 did you close your Society6 store?

No. They did. Not sure why.