Do you have an Online Store?

I agree

3 Likes

This is fantastic, Randall!

Question: do you set the pricing or do they (because I’d pay rathe a bit more :wink:)?

1 Like

My daughter is just starting to set this up on red bubble. She doesn’t have a lot yet, but she plans to add more.

https://www.redbubble.com/people/drearyraincloud/shop

6 Likes

Can I ask what drawing app you use on the iPad?

Lil bit of both. They set a base price and i have the option to add on for my cut (I leave it at the standard 10% though. This stuff is expensive enough)

Thanks for the thought though :slight_smile:

Kinda rotate between 3 apps. Procreate, Art Studio Pro, and Clip Studio Paint. For the above, that was Procreate

1 Like

My daughter added some Christmas themed cards to her store today. Fyi

2 Likes

Just gonna go ahead and bump this thread because I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Today’s post…

:grin::grin::grin:
Thanks @Randall1028 :+1:t2:

10 Likes

Me too. I used your idea to help me decide which one I want in a larger size. Tough choices

5 Likes

ThankYOU

7 Likes

Are those magnets or prints? It looks like they have watermark numbers on them?

1 Like

stickers, actually. I think the watermark at the bottom is… yeah what the heck is that? How many you ordered in total? Cause I gotta tell ya, I think Society6 is fibbin’ some numbers then lol!

3 Likes

I ordered 5, I didn’t show a duplicate. One I’m sending to my grandson, that was born on international “Talk like a Pirate Day”. I always send him something to do w/ pirates… it’s a running joke now.

3 Likes

Might as well officially debut the finished piece(they’re Disney themed, so I suppose it’s relevant?):

Was trying to wait for Fantasmic to restart but it could be a while…

and just finished this one up last night

(so if you could all hang this up on your refrigerators, I’d appreciate it)

9 Likes

:heart_eyes: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: Love the lighting effects w/ the dragon and Mickey! Did you give Tink a 12 pack? :open_mouth: :rofl:

1 Like

Mmmmmmaybe?:smirk:

3 Likes

I really like how you’ve represented her. Or maybe I’m seeing something wrong? She looks fit and athletic. Tink was spry, fast and could over power any mere boy :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes, as Randall said, they’re stickers.
I got them for the kids to put on their laptop. They also use a drawing pad, so my plan is that they’ll be inspired by @Randall1028 's digital artwork.

3 Likes

That’s stunning!!! :green_heart::purple_heart::green_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

It really is. I love the lighting effect from the orb.

3 Likes