Do you ever eat lunch in line to save time?

Regarding the original question, my kids have eaten popcorn, crackers, smoothies (that come in those pouches), bananas and other fruit, oatmeal bars and god knows what else. So we are probably the annoying people in line, but we’ve gotten through a 2hr queue with this technique :rofl:

1 Like

Not sure why you replied to me. I have said nothing about eating in line other than the allergy concerns people may not be expecting to have to be wary of since lines are NOT restaurants.

Oh, I thought I was just replying to thread but must have misclicked. Yes the post was in no way directed at you.

2 Likes

Ok. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the responses. Based on what i’m hearing here, you all REALLY want folks to layout a spread, picnic in line, and think this may be add to the overall disney expierience?Just kidding.

Honestly, we hadn’t given it much thought, however weren’t planning to do that or be disrespectful. We aren’t the kind of families who need 3 full sit down meals a day which is really what was driving the question. Based on all of the feedback we will just bring some snacks which won’t cause any issues.

I appreciate the allergy concerns. Fortunately for us we don’t have to worry about that ourselves, but we will be sensitive and aware of that now.

Best

6 Likes

I am late to the party, but we ALWAYS do this with breakfast for RD (DLR) and I don’t really feel that a corndog or whatever you decide to eat in line would be any different. I would just be cognizant of the time it will take you to eat vs. how long the line is. I would hate to have to dump a half eaten corndog before loading on a ride!

1 Like

While all of the above is true, we’re overlooking the important fact that anything you eat standing up has no calories. This is a good reason to eat on line.

4 Likes

So much this!!!

1 Like

I’m cool with snacks in line, I just wouldn’t be pulling out a 3-course meal :laughing:

1 Like

:open_mouth:
Once, while in line for Navi, I nibbled on one of those lovely, enormous, chocolate-chunk-peanut-butter cookies they sell in the sweet shop in Africa… I could sense some weird looks from the people behind me, but I wrote it off as jealousy. :see_no_evil: Never occurred to me that just maybe there could be an issue with the fact that they were peanut cookies…
I will keep this in mind next time I get peckish while waiting in line.