DLR Lines Forum Chat

Everyone should check out the Disney wallpaper post Tons of Disney pics you can download!

1 Like

Awww Does she like rubbing on the corners of the box too? Charlie does all the time. Take care of that wrist and Have a safe trip my friend!

Morning everyoneā€¦ Monday Monday another day to try and get some work done LOL Hope everyone has a great dayā€¦

New dashboards are hereā€¦ Something else to learn guysā€¦New Dashboards

2 Likes

I am not sure if I am doing this right, but I will give it a try . . . .

8 Likes

Thanks!! I had a picture of him when I took him to Disneyland that had the hat and a little pair of red shorts like Mickey Mouse wears, but he was 5 weeks old then, would have looked like a tiny speedo now lol!!

2 Likes

I made it back to the Forum - a minor victory since itā€™s taken a whole week to find the DLR peeps. Have a fresh picture from our trip yesterday - wondering how long it will take to work out sharing it?

2 Likes

That now is so darn cute!!!

I am still trying so hard to figure this out!! I will try and post one of dd!

3 Likes

Donā€™t drop the churro! :wink:

Hang in there @4KIDDOS ! It can be totally frustrating at timesā€¦ I posted in the wrong places a few times lol Youā€™ll notice you donā€™t see your reply right away sometimes but itā€™s there. Same with pictures. At least we are here right?!

Her d@#$ Auntie bought her a churro and then proceeded to buy her this big sucker. anyone else bought one of these, the kid give it a few good licks, then where do you put it?? lol luckily a nice lady gave us her brand new zip lock, the tears were a coming!!

2 Likes

Too Cute!! Oh yes the BIG suckerā€¦ On the hands in the hair stickey stickey lol DD still loves them too :smile:

Could her auntie be @Nana2011? Think she might be that kind of auntie too! Loves her sweets especially the churro! LOL

How funny!! Even funnier because @nana2011 has a trip Sept 2015 just like me and was hoping would ne at the same time, but she is the beginning and I am the the 2nd or 3rd week. My twins turn 4 Sept 14th and I want to take them and celebrate!!! nana is taking her sis also!!

1 Like

That would be soo awesomeā€¦ I too am hoping to meet up with her this November. The WDW side has a post of all their meets. I donā€™t know how they pull it off so often but they look like they are having a blast!! One day it will be all us ā€¦ Now that would be super awesome!!

I took dd when she was 3,4 and 5, each on our b-day months, the last trip I brought my 5 week old ds and it was wonderful! This next trip I will have my twin ds and I feel like they have missed out on sooo much being double trouble, but soooooo sad they are growing up, really having a hard time with it. I predict 2015 and then another 2 years until my baby is 4 until we go again, so time is precious, but I donā€™t have facebook, so connecting with other people is so new/awesome to me, it is just so exciting!!!

6 Likes

Awwwā€¦ So preciousā€¦ Me too no FB so Iā€™ve been going crazy posting pics over here! Go for itā€¦we love to see all of them!

Morning everyoneā€¦