Disturbing discovery

Hello friends.

I have found something rather disturbing that I thought I should share with all of you.

As you know, I have suffered greatly and shouldered much blame for imperfections in the experience @profmatt had on WAT. Most notably, he claimed he never saw any kangaroos.

Now, he shared several photos from his tour with us that day. And true enough, there were no kanagaroos in those photos. But a source close to me shared this evening that in fact there WERE kangaroos on his tour and there is, below, clear photographic evidence thereof. It seems the Professor had doctored the photos he shared here so as to continue to be able to heap blame upon me for his less than stellar experience. We now know that that blame is unfounded.

See for yourselves:

profmatt%20wat

I have been vindicated.

48 Likes

I. Cannot. Stop. Laughing!!! :upside_down_face::rofl::smile::sweat_smile::laughing:

7 Likes

I knew it! :laughing:

2 Likes

I laughed so hard I tooted! DH is ROFL at me right now!!:joy::joy:

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: This is so great! Can’t wait until he wakes up!

6 Likes

This is great. LMAO here!!

3 Likes

That is awesome…however, you might invest in a helmet and flak jacket. He may be somewhat upset that his actions have been discovered. You may recall the photo from Buzz…
Thanks for this…my DW couldn’t figure out why I was laughing…:rofl:

5 Likes

This is the best things I’ve seen all day!

2 Likes

I live 2 blocks from the ocean and I think, I’m not sure but I hear a screaming sound coming from the direction of the UK. It sounds like NURSE!!! It’s either him our the hospice gut next door. Nope not next door I checked he"s fine.

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:. I’m fighting with insomnia… now I’ll Never get to sleep.

4 Likes

Well this is most embarrassing.

For @OBNurseNH.

The photograph she has posted, which I confirm is authentic, clearly shows a group of wallabies on the savannah.

The wallaby is a wholly different animal to the kangaroo as the following pictures make abundantly clear.

A wallaby:

A kangaroo:

19 Likes

The evidence submitted is vague and unconvincing.

7 Likes

It is difficult to imagine two animals more clearly different and distinct than the wallaby and the kangaroo.

The difference is as compelling as that between night and later that night:

16 Likes

This thread is just what I needed this morning!

4 Likes

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

I’m suspicious.

I think @profmatt photoshopped himself into that picture. Or…wait a minute. I think he’s just standing in FRONT of a photo of a background containing kangaroos! Look at the smug grin on his face. He KNOWS he’s fooling everyone. But I’m onto him. You know what this means, don’t you? That he’s so soft-hearted that he couldn’t bear to know @OBNurseNH might live with the guilt of having jeopardized his perfect vacation and so he came up with this plot to relieve his conscious.

When you really think about it, he’s so sweet! That rough and tough exterior he presumes to ensconce is really just a front.

This changes EVERYTHING.

9 Likes

Thanks, I really needed this! I always believed in you @OBNurseNH!

7 Likes

I was looking more closely as I did not want to ignore what might be a true statement. And I realize now that wallabies are just mirror images of kangaroos?

I had no idea.

11 Likes

This thread is fantastic! It’s been awhile since I literally laughed out loud reading something on here. Thank you!

3 Likes

:joy:

1 Like