Disturbing discovery

Hmm. I think according to this website it clearly shows the wallaby and the roo are in fact very similar to each other. Just how up close and personal did you get to determine it was a wallaby???

3 Likes

I would double like if I could!

1 Like

Did he go to Florida at all? Maybe he really visited Australia!

4 Likes

:open_mouth:

Oh my gosh! What if the whole thing was an elaborate scheme?!?!

7 Likes

The degree of ignorance of basic zoology amongst the posters to this thread really astounds me.

The picture @OBNurseNH originally posted is — quite clearly — a troupe of African jumping rabbits. The very distinctive ear shapes and colouring is the obvious giveaway.

Quite how anyone allowed themselves into being hoodwinked into thinking they were kangaroos or wallabies is beyond me.

I have to wonder how any of you even graduated high school.

8 Likes

But YOU said they were wallabies! Are you the hoodwinker?!

Anyway, don’t try to distract us about the real issue - how you doctored your photos to keep victimizing me - by bringing zoology into this. Anyway you’re a math guy not an animal guy.

7 Likes

@profmatt certainly is trying to cloud the issue. And is grasping at straws to sound like he knows what he is talking about.

Clearly he is out of his league and continuously showing bad form in scapegoating poor @OBNurseNH.

5 Likes

I am starting to think his entire second WDW trip was an elaborate ruse with cunning photo shop skills!!

2 Likes

It certainly isn’t me who is the photoshop pro.

3 Likes

To my highly-trained eye the fauna in question are clearly blue, and are therefore escapees from Pandora. I knew that putting that new land in AK (as opposed to HS where it clearly belongs, as it is FROM A FRICKING MOVIE) would cause no end of problems…

4 Likes

I swear, I am renewing my subscription to Touring Plans just to keep reading about ProfMatt’s trips!!!

10 Likes