Disney's Skyliner

Just be sure to keep @ryan1 up to date, I think I heard he wants to be the first one to ride :wink:

5 Likes

Oh. So funny I forgot to laugh. :wink:

I would put money on you going on them before me.

2 Likes

I also saw the map in WDW app and also the directions they give for hopping between different places. This is where I saw that some hopps can take as long as 1 hour, especially between EP and HS, because it suggests to take a bus to AK and from there another bus back to HS. It is almost impossible to plan ahead according to this limited information. The question is where can I find more detailed information like a list of all the busses/boats/monorail/any other form of transportation available, their routs stations and time tables.

I doubt they would be opening the Gates of Hades early if the Death Buckets were not going to be ready yet.

5 Likes

I have heard that this is not that accurate (for instance, it lists a bus from DHS to Epcot which no longer exists), but it worked pretty well for us and it’s a good starting point in any case.

http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/aspx/twiz.aspx

Just ask the questions on here and you’ll find out quick enough! Any time something changes someone here will post a link to the official information within minutes usually.

Is there not a bus? I didn’t realize that. It makes sense, i just sort of thought there were buses between all the parks except MK and EP.

As far as I know, it’s just boat or walk but soon to be Skyliner (with a transfer).

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/transportation/public-complimentary-transportation/

same here!

wait…there is no bus between DHS and Epcot?? Walk or boat are only options?

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but that’s my understanding of the current state of things.

News to me - but I haven’t been in 4 years so things may have changed…

According to the directions given in Disney’s app map, there is no bus ride between HS and EP. The directions in the map are to take a bus to AK and than back to EP/HS. This is the reason for my question about the availability of the Skyliner.

2 Likes

Even with a bus between Epcot and HS, it still might end up being faster to walk or take the boat depending on WHERE you are, or where you are headed in Epcot. If you are in the World Showcase, for example, or want to end up in the World Showcase, then taking the boat/walking would save time compared to having to go from/to the front of the park.

:rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin:

And me as well. DH is looking forward to them. I am NOT.

That’s my understanding as well.

^^^^THIS

Why would anyone want to take a bus way out of the way to AK and then take another one back to HS or Epcot? I took the boat from HS to Epcot at Christmas, and it was quite fast. The wait wasn’t bad, and the travel wasn’t long. That will be my preferred way to get to Epcot from now on.

1 Like

There IS buses between HS and EP. See the post I linked above

1 Like