Disneyland Update - Openings, Closings, and Glimmers of Hope

I did see somewhere they said dining reservations within DCA would open up on March 11th. So we’re gonna have to do this whole thing all over again. :expressionless:

4 Likes

It’s a good thing we have a lot of practice at this. :laughing:

4 Likes

Yes! But you’re all in and I’m so incredibly happy that everyone got tickets that wanted tickets, even with the craziness that was this morning!

I hope to see lots of pictures of yummy food from you guys! <3 I’m jealous in the best possible way.

5 Likes

Had to focus on work for a couple of hours. :grimacing:

Hoping you would all share the food items you want to eat when you go. The food is always important at WDW, but it has never been a focus at DLR. DH was very disappointed that the cream cheese pretzel was not on the menu. We need to go to WDW, dear. :wink:

3 Likes

Personally, I want a churro and a corn dog, and I’ll be happy! :joy: But I’m also thinking of going to Black Tap for a shake (maybe dinner) and hopefully get a reservation for table service in DCA for either lunch or dinner. I’m already overwhelmed by all the food I’ll be eating … and no rides in between! :joy:

4 Likes

Their shakes are delicious!

Downtown Disney Good Eats - #6 by stlouie I wonder if we will have tummy space for one of those again.:thinking:

4 Likes

That reminds me that I need to get a beignet from the Jazz Kitchen! Maybe for “breakfast?” So much food to eat!

5 Likes

Breathe :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Just found out I am going too! I am there for alllllll the food! My friend was able to grab a couple of tickets and her DH doesn’t want to go so she offered me her other ticket. I had not planned on going, but WTH.

7 Likes

When are you going? Whoever goes first needs to post a trip report so those of us who are lagging behind can get a sense for what it’s like.

4 Likes

I’m SOOOO excited for you all :partying_face::star_struck::partying_face::star_struck::partying_face:

5 Likes

I just saw they’re going to have skewers from Bengal BBQ! I almost started crying! Those are my favorite snack.

3 Likes

The 10th.

3 Likes

Tickets are gone! For now …

2 Likes

:flushed:

1 Like

Isn’t the walk from Mickey and Friends parking garage pretty far to CA Adventure?

1 Like

Yes. I wonder if the trams will be running?

No. People have to walk.

1 Like

I so happy for all of you! You will have an amazing time. Please be sure to share pictures!

4 Likes

Morning! Hardly slept thinking of just sitting at Lamplight Lounge looking out at Wheel of Death. :blush: With parking not opening until 11:30 I am wondering how many people will pay the $10 or $20 to park elsewhere just to get into DTD earlier. We will be coming in on the Amtrak so we ART shuttle it right to the entrance. I have noticed before many people parking at the ARTIC station and shuttling it to park

4 Likes