Disneyland Touch of Disney

I need to see prices! I want to know how much more in gift cards I need to buy from Target! Any of the vloggers post this yet?

2 Likes

The prices are on the app- just go to the Touch of Disney section on main page, and then each location has a price list.

4 Likes

Yay! Thank you!

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Ok that Collectable Coin at LLL is just a money grab! :joy:

But does “free play” at the midway mean actually “free?” If so, that surprises me …

I’ll be getting myself one of those cheap buttons!

5 Likes

I agree! :rofl::crazy_face: The coin looks alot like the free coaster which I’ll be happy with :laughing: I hope the games continue to be free, they are usually 5 bucks each. I definitely will be going to get the button and magnet too. Anything free I take. I remember one trip Karen, Bryan and I were coming in early and I said Ok so we are all going back to AP corner to get the AP Pixar sticker right?!?! Karen looked at me and was like No Deb I am not going all the way to back of the park for a sticker! So they did Soarin and I got my free sticker :crazy_face:

6 Likes

6 Likes

did you see there is also a tinkerbell photo op? I couldn’t tell from the pic where it was located though…

2 Likes

Oh my Walt No I did not see this one yet! I did see a Little Mermaid themed one. I will brb with a pic of it

1 Like

6 Likes

This was a good article from Casey :blush:. I still haven’t found anyone post if the lockers will be open though

4 Likes

Here is a helpful planning tool I found from Disneylandtourguide:

6 Likes

Thank You!! :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:

Thanks to Farrah I now know about this photo op Guy shared! It’s next to where Mickey’s PhilharMagic Is. I believe the print is from Liana Hee :heart_eyes: One year they gave all APs a Castle print and a Frozen print from her. Beautiful artist. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Two questions I still have. Are the lockers open? And is the reserved dining seating limited to 4 per table? In all the videos I see it doesn’t show more than four seated. I have tried to add 2 to my 4 but can’t. Will try walk up day of. It’s never been a problem before to bring 2 more in at most places here at DLR but now I don’t think it will be that easy.

1 Like