Disneyland Touch of Disney

The Queue for dining has opened !!! GO GO GO !! Who needs what??? MAybe when I get in I can pass a few off.

4 Likes

At least we get the Big Thunder Mountain queue this time.

3 Likes

Almost 3 hours later and still waiting…:roll_eyes::crazy_face: I bet this is some kinda survey on how long
they can make people wait. :rofl:

3 Likes

I do love the animation but they’re going to make me hate it by the end of this. :joy:

I’m still waiting too - coming up on three hours for me. I think I’m going for LLL. The menu at Carthay looked too fancy for me. Is it too much to ask for a nice cut of meat? :thinking:

3 Likes

DD is looking at the LLL Poke and Potato skins. I am thinking of a patio sunset ending to the day. And a nice drink of course :blush:

3 Likes

I am going to try for both of the restaurants, one each day. I love the setting of LLL, but have never really loved their food. Carthay’s menu actually looks better to me. Hopefully I can get ADRs at both, just wish they would hurry up, I too am tired of watching BTMR.

2 Likes

This sounds lovely.

2 Likes

I am in love with Carthays tacos!

WAs thinking of doing both too

3 Likes

Jessica said she was going to be like Nana and Nay on this trip and bring lots of Ziplock baggies and containers :rofl:

5 Likes

I am going to do the same! There is so much food, and having not been there in so dang long, I want to bring some home if I can.

4 Likes
2 Likes

4hrs… I Can not believe it. I don’t remember ever waiting this long

1 Like

where do you even eat in Disneyland anyway? I thought everyone’s diet consisted of Churros?
:smiley:

7 Likes

Well … I finally got through! And the only time left for the entire day of my visit (April 2nd) at Lamplight Lounge was 3:45pm. So I took it. Hoping there’s more luck for you all! My visit is a Friday - maybe Thursday / Monday will have more options?

4 Likes

bit of a late April Fool’s joke, but we’ll take it.

Wait… I thought DL wasn’t reopening until LATE April.

This is for the Touch of Disney event at California Adventure. Food and shopping only.

2 Likes

ohhhhhh

well that’s dumb. :laughing:

1 Like

I was finally able to get a LLL but at 4:35 and then a Carthay at 7:40 :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

No dice for me. I wasn’t really paying attention after so many hours of waiting, and missed the dining page opened. Nothing for either of my days. Oh well, it’s not like there isn’t plenty of great food to eat at at the booths.

2 Likes

I did try to snag any time for you that weekend but also no dice. We will be March 29th

3 Likes