Disneyland Touch of Disney

Isn’t that 90% of your touring? Other than the occasional ride, taste of Disney is pretty much your trip reports.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’m just happy to be going!

1 Like

but it doesn’t work well if EVERYONE is doing the same thing. I need the unwashed masses to want to stand in lines…while I help myself to another ice cream!

5 Likes

Okay. Thank you for the clarification.

2 Likes

I forget - did you get tickets?! When are you going?

@93111tink and @Jeff_AZ glad to hear you got reservations after all that waiting, again.

@Wahoohokie so sorry you missed the opening of your page😩. Great attitude, though.

I had to host a meeting this morning. So I couldn’t join the stress ur fun.

3 Likes

To be honest I almost wish I hadn’t bothered. There is going to be so much good food here! But I won’t say no to 30-60 minutes sipping something while I look over Pixar Pier. I’ve never been inside LLL before so it will be a nice little diversion, even if I don’t get a full meal at 3:45pm!

3 Likes

What you eat at Disneyland is corn dogs, churros, and skewers from Bengal BBQ! Plus some beignets and Dole Whips and bao buns. What else do you need?

5 Likes

I know you coulda stopped at beignets! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

I forgot the elote! DD18 loves 'em!

1 Like

My friend got tickets and I am going with her. We go April 10.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Word is DLR will not be renting any scooters right away so One Stop Mobility located at the Camelot Inn will be open in case anyone needs a scooter.

1 Like

What is the difference between a scooter and a evc?

2 Likes

I honestly do not know. I always lump them together but forget they do have ones called scooters and ones evc. Now I am curious. I bet one probably goes faster

1 Like

I just noticed now that Park Vue Inn is also open right now for guests but their prices look the same as last years. ( I think this is the closest hotel on Harbor Blvd to the entrance crosswalk) Desert Inn opens on April 1st. Tropicana Inn and Grand Legacy are already open.

1 Like

LOL! My sister rented an EVC when she injured her foot. She was taking people out left and right. I am scared of what the carnage would have been if it had gone faster!!!

1 Like
1 Like

3 Likes

5 Likes