Disneyland Magic Key Sales Resume: Everything You Need To Know!

2 Likes

Wow. I am rather shocked.

2 Likes

I did not expect this so soon! I may go ahead and buy since they convinced me with their false scarcity thing. :rofl: Just got to decide which one fits my needs (probably the not available one LOL). It isn’t activated until the first day of use, correct?

1 Like

Update: I’ve been in the queue all day! Like 6 hours so far. The progress bar has gone about 80% of the way but it always just says “more than one hour.”

I was wondering about that!

2 Likes

Update #2: I am a proud Believe Key holder!!! I was in the queue for about 15 minutes shy of 6 hours. After that it was an easy process. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m not sure when my next trip will be (maybe August/September), so I won’t activate for a while. But I am kind of thinking I’ll keep renewing my pass for the foreseeable future so it never lapses and I don’t lose the ability to buy one if they sell out again. We’ll see though.

:rainbow::european_castle::star2::fireworks:

6 Likes

Congrats! And apparently you are rich, since you didn’t even have to think about buying a 1K AP and just happened to have those funds sitting there. :rofl:
I renewed my Key in September and had no plans to renew my WDW AP in October. Somehow I let the scarcity of them convince me to renew, on the day before my 30 days after expiration. I held out awhile, but decided I better renew just in case I have multiple trips. The fear of not being able to buy them again was too much. Dang you Disney!

3 Likes

I have a very big whole in my wallet now but I have been planning to buy one whenever they went on sale again, so it wasn’t a completely unplanned for expense! This past year I went to DL 3 times and I was kicking myself for not having bought an AP. Never again!

2 Likes

You can buy, hold to activate, and then, when you do, is expiration a year from that date?

2 Likes

Do we know yet if there are any changes to on-site resort reservations- and theme park reservations…

WDW has made it so staying on site at “Disney” resorts any park reservation limits do not count for the duration of the hotel reservation…

Ugh I got 7- night stay at VGC so if Believe key would impact that quite a bit…if I can actually score one

Any have any luck bridging through the app?

2 Likes

I read the terms and yes, it says your term expires one year after it is used for first entry.

2 Likes

I’ve been in the queue for 12 hours.

2 Likes

I see that your post was 4 hours ago (now). Were you able to get your purchase completed?

Yes it was 17 hours and coincidentally I was able to buy while I was at the Napa Rose brunch

2 Likes

I dont have to renew until Dec. 11th but I wanted to see if it made me wait in the queue or if I could get right in. I had to wait so I just went about my day. Seeing these messages now. :flushed::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow, did they stop them all now?

1 Like

I think the Inspire one is the only one available to purchase. I think I’m still good with renewing.

2 Likes

Well now I’m glad I purchased when I did. Even if I don’t end up activating next year, at least I have one eventually.

3 Likes

Wow that was fast!

Well that puts me out…I cannot justify the cost of the inspire key…

There is no scenario that I can make that work to my benefit financially vs discounted multi-day tickets as a non local…I would need at least 4- 3day trips to IMO break even in the year…but that requires airfare at a minimum of $300 r/t per 3 day trip-

So roughly $1500 for pass + Airfare $ 1200= me 1 and done to DLR and heading to WDW and abusing my sorcerer pass every time Frontier Airlines has a sale…

**** last night’s r/t non stop flight purchase Nashville to Orlando $35

1 Like