Disneyland Genie

I wondered about the immediate LL return times. Also wondered about the low wait times and whether they are accurate.

1 Like

To the guy on the far right of that picture… I have questions. :laughing:

Although I did wear a very similar outfit for a Santa Pub Crawl one year when I decided to go as Cowboy Santa. :cowboy_hat_face: :santa:

4 Likes

Does anyone know if your whole party has to be in the park to start making Genie+ and/or ILL reservations? My wife sometimes likes to hang back in the hotel. If my kids and I hit the park at opening can I get her Genie+ ride reservations for later in the day so we can ride together? The same question for ILL eligible rides? Our tickets will all be linked in the app as we are all under the same Vacation package.

1 Like

If it works like MaxPass did, and I think it does, you would not be able to make one for her until her ticket is scanned into the park.

2 Likes

You have to scan into the park to make any time of LL reservations. You can get one for your party that is there and hope you can add one rider later, but you probably won’t be able to unless you are very persuasive of the CMs.

1 Like