Disneyland for WDW Veterans

But since there’s no +10, like in WDW, it’s just go day by day, right?

1 Like

Yes that’s right. Priority would only matter if you have two in a day.

1 Like

Nope. My DW eats like a mouse. One ADR is plenty per day!

1 Like

I agree but with breakfast in there there is room for two on one day.

1 Like

Yup. Just one breakfast. The other days, I’m going to maybe use the hotel’s free breakfast.

1 Like

My family and I went to Disneyland last week and did 3 days at the parks. As a frequent WDW traveler, it was so interesting being somewhere so similar yet different. Kind of trippy! The Christmas overlays, especially Nightmare Before Christmas Haunted Mansion and It’s A Small World, were awesome.

We did Genie+ for all days. The LL felt more unorganized in Disneyland. For example, at Haunted Mansion, there was a huge group in the LL area, so they ended up just letting the crowd walk through (without scanning). They also didn’t make us scan at It’s A Small World. Compared to WDW, the LL waits felt longer. Not by a lot, but it was noticeable. It seems like WDW lets much larger groups go through first in the LL. Still faster than standby though!

It was neat seeing characters frolic through the park. I met Jack and Sally with a 15 min wait. The line was super short.

Churros are a really big deal here. I’ve never noticed so many churro carts. :laughing: I prefer the beignets.

Also, I did the tour where you get to walk into Walt’s apartment and that was cool. I do prefer the Keys to the Kingdom tour at Magic Kingdom, which is longer and has more behind the scenes.

Overall, I’m glad we went. Hoping to see the other parks one day!

5 Likes