Disney with my girl! Mother/Daughter Live Trip Report

7 Likes

Make her brunette and that’s what I look like now. I need a haircut something fierce!

8 Likes

It’s been short for a few years but I cut it even shorter a few days ago. The last hair cut I had I didn’t like so I spontaneously cut it shorter on Tuesday to try and fix it. My hair is no longer doing what I want it to do. It’s thinning and I’m getting old :cry:

7 Likes

I think your hair looks great.

8 Likes

It sux getting old!!! Your hair looks great even if it’s not to your liking.

9 Likes

I hear you! I like it. I just have this picture of you in my head with long hair… but I am even older, so that might explain it.

7 Likes

Really? Tons when we were there earlier in April. They must have just cleaned them up. I would love to ride with it clean.

7 Likes

Why thank you.
I guess that’s better than reminding you of sex, drugs and rock & roll :sunglasses:
:peace_symbol: :yin_yang:

5 Likes

Looks like a great way to spend the afternoon!!
Would there be a cocktail within reach??

4 Likes

Oh gosh! I sure hope so!

4 Likes

Thank you @vcka, @Trampslady_18966 and @Dreamer!

3 Likes

No. We took a break and I got her a resort mug that she was ridiculously excited about.

5 Likes

Off to dinner!

28 Likes

Enjoy! Topolino’s?

5 Likes

Thank you. Yes, I really love Topolinos.

7 Likes

Love Topolino’s Enjoy!

3 Likes

Topolinos never disappoints.

25 Likes

Yum! I spy the ricotta appetizer, what is next to the lobster tail?

3 Likes

I’m loving this report! I wish I still had times like this with my mom. She went with us on our September 2019 trip but I don’t know that she will be back again.
Enjoy this so much and can’t wait to see more!

5 Likes

Same with my mom. We used to travel to places together every few years or so - London, WDW, Las Vegas, etc. Now she won’t travel because her husband is older and he won’t travel because it’s physically difficult for him at this point and she doesn’t want him left alone for several days. So it’s completely understandable but I do miss traveling with my mom.

6 Likes