Disney with my girl! Mother/Daughter Live Trip Report

Thought every kid with a fake id!!! :rofl:

Have an awesome trip!!!
Looks like you’re off to a great start!!

12 Likes

I had the kiwi margarita at Satuli - is that where you got lunch? It was delicious!

8 Likes

I was wondering if Abby was 21 yet and didn’t think she was. I let Chessie sip my drinks in August. She was 20.5. But now she’ll be legal for our trip in two weeks!

11 Likes

I love that the queue takes you through the cave now. It’s such a beautifully done queue and it’s only right that we all - especially as the superfans we are - see it and appreciate all the hard work that went into it (this is true of all of the other queues we are seeing courtesy of Covid)

5 Likes

Also the bottom half of that Pongu Pongu picture would make a fantastic Where In the World pic, just sayin’ :wink:

5 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Only the troublesome ones.

3 Likes

I know :woman_facepalming:t2: I’m a terrible influence on my kid.

5 Likes

Lunch was Satuli and it was very good.

Abby is 21 at the end of June. I offered to wait to take her then but she was impatient, probably because she knew I’d share.

That’ll be a fun trip for you and Chessie.

6 Likes

We sat here for a while. I was beginning to think we’d be walking down :grimacing:

24 Likes

Hardly any hair ties up there just now.
Also we got the vulture!

4 Likes

Loving all the photos!!

2 Likes

The hair ties were on the other side. Why is that a thing?? Messing up the perfect ambiance of a ride.

3 Likes

Oh gotcha. They were on your right.

There were really very few up there last week

2 Likes

I would have stayed in AK and gone on safari but the line was not short and I knew Abby wanted to swim so we called it a day. Our original plans didn’t include park tickets for Abby today so we were already better off than originally planned. No lines at the pool and plenty of chairs :slightly_smiling_face:

@longwalk, the peace and love vibe here reminds me of @longwalk :sunglasses:

21 Likes

There were plenty today :frowning:

Bummer

Not only does it ruin the ride but what the heck with wasting a perfectly good hair tie?! I hope their hairs are in their faces the whole rest of their days and they can’t do anything about it

10 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Love the photos, hope you have a fabulous trip. How long has your hair been short?

ETA: i went back to the group trip report to look at the pics, why do I picture you with long hair, it was short then too.

4 Likes

Can you imagine the tangles? Shudder

3 Likes