Disney Visa Cardholder Discount coming 4/9

Beginning on 4/9 Disney Visa cardholders will be eligible to receive FREE DINING when booking a 4-nt, 4-day or longer WDW vacation package with Park Hopper tickets for select arrival dates in July, September, and December.

Details to be released on 4/9

I am hoping this means general discounts are coming too. But the date limitations on this one make me wonder how widely available those will be :thinking:

17 Likes

Fantastic news!!! Thank you for sharing :partying_face:

4 Likes

You beat me to it! I don’t have a Disney visa but I’m liking this offer

6 Likes

:grin::grin:

11 Likes

We have 3 designs in this house :rofl:

It’s not the most practical card @FOMOm_VA if you are churning and burning but it does give a discount on a few things.

7 Likes

Like online shopping.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing this. I always like pricing out these types of discounts just to see if it’s ever worth it

5 Likes

The dates are interesting. Do you think they are expecting big crowds in October and November? :thinking: Hmmm, it is curious to see what future discounts may (or may not) roll out for 2024.

6 Likes

So far most of my fall bookings are Oct and Nov :woman_shrugging:t2:. Take that how you will.

They don’t discount unless they need to. And then, only what and when they need to. They aren’t moving rooms on July Sept and Dec like they’d like. That’s how I read it.

9 Likes

That’s how I read it too.

October and November generally have good weather and fun decor/events. It makes sense why they sell.

4 Likes

7 Likes

That’s me. :rofl:

4 Likes

October is fall break season too.

4 Likes

How do you go about booking these VISA discounts? Do they show up like normal options when searching hotels?

1 Like

Someone asked that once and mentioned needing to go through the Disney Visa website? I don’t know personally because as an Agent I can just select that offer for my client and use the Disney Visa for the deposit - and then the system knows.

They won’t appear anywhere though until 4/9 so don’t make yourself crazy before that looking for them.

3 Likes

In the past I’ve just googled Disney visa discount and used the link.

3 Likes

Yes, just not the WDW site like usual.
Right?

3 Likes

I was just thinking of switching my design to that card! I have the 50th anniversary castle design, which I love…but I like how the design you have has more elements of the park!

Ok. I have the VISA, but can’t help but feel like I’m missing out on discounts and stuff bc it’s not easy to find.

2 Likes

Correct. I can never find it on Disneys site.

5 Likes