Disney Visa Cardholder Discount coming 4/9

Although now that I’m thinking about it, when you look at discounts available on the right hand side it may actually be there. I’ll have to check 4/9 and confirm.

4 Likes

Sometimes I get emails too - but those are usually several days after the drop.

4 Likes

I have a trip booked for early December so I’m really hoping I can apply this to my trip. It’ll be my first time actually getting to use a trip benefit for my Disney Visa (outside of restaurants and Joffrey’s). Hopefully it works for my days and for staying at French Quarter.

4 Likes

:crossed_fingers:t4:

:grimacing: rarely included in discounts. Not impossible, but you may need to consider switching resorts to be able to apply the discount.

4 Likes

Yeah, it will definitely be a long shot for French Quarter to be included but we do love it so much. We tried some of the larger resorts and POFQ is just so much easier to navigate. I’ll be looking at all the options on Tuesday for sure!

3 Likes

It is super compact and soooooo quaint! Love it there! I hope the offer comes through for you!!

4 Likes

Ugh, I missed booking the stay longer deal for August, so it’s making me nervous this doesn’t include August. I need another August discount!

5 Likes

We’re going in September - hoping our dates are included. I’ll definitely check once details are released!!

4 Likes

Same.

3 Likes

I really wish this was August, because I’m working on talking DH into a trip this summer, but we usually have baseball through most of July. I know the specific dates haven’t been released yet, but do they typically have starting dates for the whole month? So like, if we checked in on one of the last days of July, would it work, I’m wondering?

4 Likes

That’s a pretty design! Mine has Chewie on it :smiley:

5 Likes

It varies.

4 Likes

My Disney visa discounts show up on the web site just like every other discount for me. Just make sure Disney Visa is listed in your profile under Membership and Passes in your profile on the website. Click on “benefit from your Disney affiliations” or something like that.

3 Likes

Thanks for mentioning this!

I thought I was crazy, or only recalling how I see it when I log in as a TA
But I swore it was on my offers on the regular WDW site too - this is why!

3 Likes

I have my Disney Visa on there but the Disney Visa discounts don’t show up consistently. Sometimes I do have to go to the Disney Visa site first. That’s Disney IT for you.

4 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

The Premier card has a $400 card statement right now. I have the free one currently. If I switch to the Premiere one can I keep the current points I have? Will they transfer to the new card?

2 Likes

I asked this question in the credit card group and the answer wasn’t clear. You won’t lose your old points if you don’t close the regular credit card. You also won’t get that statement credit if you have opened your Disney credit card and got the sign up bonus within the last 24 months. You can only get sign up bonuses every 24 months.

My assumption is that you will get 2 rewards cards but idk for sure.

3 Likes

For those of you who have applied these kind of discounts before, do they normally come out in the morning like a dining reservation? Or will it not be available until after details get released?

1 Like

It could come out any time after midnight.

1 Like