Disney Transportation

I have a few questions about best routes around the world…1. How best to get from Epcot to Disney Springs? 2. Hollywood studios to HDDR? 3. Is there, somewhere, any site that will allow you to “plug in” your current location in WDW and desired WDW destination giving you route options?

1 Like

Try this website: http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/aspx/twiz.aspx#.VqT7sfA8KrU

From Epcot to DS I would walk out of International Gateway and hop the bus at BC.

HS to HDDR take the HS to MK bus and then boat to FW

Awesome advice…thanks so much!!!

1 Like

What’s the best way to get from POFQ to Yacht Club? I would have thought bus to Epcot and walk but Our Laughing Place says that would take 95 minutes. Really?? Would I enter the park and exit through the IG?

I would say bus to HS and then walk/boat yo YC. The walk from HS takes me about 15-20 minutes.

1 Like

I really need to get my head around transportation! Thanks, that’s not even one of the options on OLP.

It is not an option? Now that is silly.

1 Like

Three part transport Q.

1. If I’m traveling from Beach Club Resort to HS - can I walk? Is the bus the best/fastest option?
  2. Planning on heading to Epcot after HS. Is that walkable? Or again is it better to take the bus?
  3. It looks like I can easily walk from Epcot WS entrance to the BCR…am I wrong about this?

Thank you!!!

Can I go backwards?

1. From International gateway to BC the walk is about 5 minutes: through the gate, over the bridge - you are there!

2.Epcot to HS- once again through Internatioanl Gateway: there is a boat dock right on your left and you can hop that to HS or over the bridge, to the left- past Boardwalk path to HS (about 25-30 minutes total)

1. This is not a bus from BC to HS only boat (at YC Dock or BW, swan/dolphin) or walk.

Enjoy!

Thank you! :smiley:

I’m trying to determine the best bus stop to use when staying at the Riverside. Do the buses go in a clock wise direction from the lobby? Trying to avoid the “filled bus” syndrom

Yes, clockwise.

This page should help you with Riverside transportation Port Orleans - Walt Disney World Buses

I’m planning to try and hit the highlights of all four Disney World parks next week and have some questions related to interpark transportation. I know about the boats, monorails and buses from this forum but not about long each might take. I also wonder if Uber or taxis are available between parks and where you would be picked up at?

What is the best way to go from MK to EP? (and how long will the actual trip take once I’m on-board?
What is the best way to go from EP to HS? (how long should it take?)
What is the best way to go from HS to AK? (how long should it take?
What is the best way to go from AK to MK? (how long should it take?)

Thanks in advance for your help!

I

MK to EP- you take the monorail to the TTC and then change to the EP monorail- I would plan about 45 minutes

EP to HS- walk out the back entrance- the International Gateway entrance. The first time I would take the boat- it is on your left as you exit - about 30 minutes

HS to AK and AK to MK there are direct buses and I always a allow an hour

A cab/uber will get you close in every park except for MK. For MK you have to get dropped off at CR

We will be using park hopper tickets and staying off property. We will be doing 2 parks/day.
Day 1 will be MK --> HS
Day 2 will be AK --> EP

Here’s my question: Can we park at the TTC both days and take buses when we hop? And if so, can we get back to the TTC from HS?

You could park at the TTC but it will be much easier to park at the other parks. You only pay for parking once a day. If you want to get to the TTC from HS I would get to MK and hop the monorail (resort or express) to TTC or the bus to the Poly and walk to the TTC (which is what I think I would do)

Thanks!

@GlitchVonSchweetz, Muppet reference?

Personally we got mostly lucky but we saw many many groups waiting 35-45 min for a bus at peak travel times. The monorail stops running 1 hr after park close despite people waiting 20+ mins for it. Driving ourselves was not much fun either long lines getting into gate and waiting multiple trams with people litterally pushing children out of the way to get themselves on. Disney built so many hotels at this point they don’t seem to be moving efficiently anymore. Disney needs to buy more buses and boats. Also they seemed to be lacking queues and staff at the resorts to manage the crowds waiting for the bus.