Disney Springs Dining

Raglan Road is one we always go to at least once a trip. Great food and great entertainment!

2 Likes

We did Raglan Road as well and I think my DH got the braised beef as @missoverexcited said. It was very good, much better than whatever I got, which was ok, just not nearly as good as the braised beef. Make sure to ask for a table where you can see the cloggers.

1 Like
2 Likes

Looks exciting! I’m concentrating on outdoor Dining. My resi day is coming up and I just can’t decide!

2 Likes

Tough decisions! You could get the shrimp and grits at Homcomin and eat outside ha.

1 Like

My husband and I loved Jaleo in DS. It has a huge patio overlooking the water and delicious sangria (if you’re into that sort of thing). We’re huge Spanish tapas fans and we like support Jose Andres’ businesses because of all the good he has done with the World Central Kitchen.

I also echo those suggesting Boathouse and Morimoto’s. Boathouse also has an amazing outdoor sitting area, but I don’t remember the same for Morimoto’s unless you eat at the quick service place.

2 Likes

Umm yes!

1 Like

And did I say, they serve it by the pitcher? :tropical_drink::sunglasses:

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

I have been leaning to outdoor dining but completely forgot about the weather in early, early December. Anyone have insite in what to expect, say around 7:30pm in Disney this time of year? Wondering if it will be too cold to eat outdoors.

You can get away with a sweatshirt or light jacket in December here.

1 Like

Ive done a bit of research and it seems like our early nov weather, average equals early Dec in Orlando. So im going to see if i like it then, but make my resis anyway! And just wait for the forcast. Im cool with dinner delivery to the resort if I have to.

1 Like

One of our December trips we had reservations at the Concourse Steakhouse at the Contemporary - to eat steak and watch the monorails.

It was cold. Guests were wearing their clothes on their heads for hats. Some had several layers on. We had hats, gloves, scarves anyway - made a note then to always bring such in the winter.

We were at WL or Wilderness Homes so the boat ride after the steak was especially invigorating.

As for that supper - we never took our coats off and learned to cringe whenever we heard the whoosh of a monorail with the attendant cold air rush. Felt so sorry for our server and other CMs working there.

As we know, the Concourse Steakhouse is no more. Probably highly unlikely to see such temperatures again - oh, wait. I forget which year it is . . . :blush:

2 Likes

We were there in early December (1-14th, I think) in 2018. Some nights it was super nice and some nights were very chilly. Same with mornings. Almost all days warmed up to short-sleeve weather for us (except my husband who is from Alabama and still wanted long-sleeves some days) but early mornings and evenings could be chilly.

1 Like

I have to add it here because it doesn’t get a lot of love, but I LOVE Maria & Enzo’s. I live in metro Boston and have an Italian family so I have eaten lots of good Italian food and this ranks highly! Plus the theming makes me swoon. We aren’t doing tons of indoor dining, but I feel a little better about this one since the ceiling is so high.

1 Like