Disney Podcasts

This is the best week! I am shocked that a new DFB Podcast is out too!

1 Like

My phone crashed on me Wednesday night( ( a red droid eye is a very scary thing). I have been scrambling since then to find another podcast player and I think I am all setā€¦BUTā€¦was there not an episode of Pardon the Pixie Dust last week?

I donā€™t think there wasā€¦ I listened to E-Ticket report, though.

Yes, I love E Ticket Report! I was thinking about how great it is to listen to Tim Grassey again! Derek posted on his admiration thread that there would be guest hosts when he and Brian were away,so I was thinking it was podcast feed. I am glad I didnā€™t miss anything.

2 Likes

Brian and I recorded a special mini episode of PTPD for Day 5 of Creepy Kingdomā€™s month long Halloween celebration. It focused on Halloween at Disney and Universal.

1 Like

March 6th? No PTPD since March 6th? Two count them, two episodes of The E Ticket Report since the last PTPD? I am hyperventilating here! I love the E Ticket report but where is PTPD?

3 Likes

I listen to many podcasts but PTPD is my favorite. The rest are listed in no particular order.

Pardon the Pixie Dust
The E Ticket Report/Wakefield Report
DisUnplugged
Disney Dish w/Jim Hill
Disney Hipsters
WDW Today
Be Our Guest
Disney Nerds
Mickey Miles
Daveā€™s Disney View
Disney Dreaming (only one episode but entertaining. It is done by a Liner but I forget the user name.)

1 Like

New PTPD is coming. Donā€™t forget Brianā€™s other podcast The Great Movie Snide. :wink:

1 Like

I do nerdists, do you listen to lenā€™s podcasts?

Radio Harambe, if you are an Animal Kingdom fan.

1 Like

Just added it to my Stitcher list. =)

So my podcruncher subscribed list just grew by leaps and bounds. 45 minutes to work, each way plus lawn mowing season rapidly approaching means more time for more audio fun!

I canā€™t, however, find Ear Avengers anywhere. A google search turns up this forum post! Can anyone give me a point out?

Never mind. Earvengers. Found it!!

2 Likes

I donā€™t use the word hate very often so let me say that I intensely dislike everyone who posted to this thread. :smile: I used to listen to 4-6 podcasts on a regular basis and rarely had any stacked in my queue.

And then this thread, and more importantly, you. I now have 18 podcasts to which I subscribe with 47 unplayed in my queue. I liked so many of those recommended that I went back and downloaded past episodes. Iā€™m up to the middle of March and with a more than an hour a day in the car, I was pretty confident Iā€™d catch up quickly. That hasnā€™t happened yet and I donā€™t kow that it will anytime soon.

Of the recently discovered podcasts, I am really enjoying Earvengers, PTPD, E-Ticket Report/Wakefield Report, Mighty Men of Mouse and The Great Movie Snide.

As I said, Iā€™m only up to mid-March, so I just listened to E-Ticketā€™s WWE/WDW episode. I must say @derekburgan, that was an outstanding episode. One of those times I was sad to hear the podcast end.

Seriously, thanks to all of you for sharing the information. As Derek said, while I still enjoy the ā€œrah-rah, yay teamā€ Disney podcasts, I think Iā€™ve moved on a bit to podcast that are willing to look deeper and point out the things that are, maybe, a bit shakier.

4 Likes

Going to plug a new one I just started up with Patrick Hacket and Joe Hogarty from WDWNT. Itā€™s called Nerd Alert! and we discuss primarily Star Wars and Marvel content but do veer into other geeky areas. 2nd episode should be airing tonight on on http://listen.wdwnt.com/ and downloadable here WDWNTunes - WDW News Today (1st one is up) and the WDW News Today: On the Air Original Programming iTunes podcast feed. Right now weā€™re looking at bi-weekly or so episodes.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to find excuses to drive long distances to clear out my podcast queue, but itā€™s not working.

2 Likes

I have an excuse and itā€™s still not working. Of course, when I have podcasts that run an hour and Iā€™m on the road an hour and every day one more downloadsā€¦I think Iā€™m bailing a boat with a leaky bucket!

@TheGraceysButler Will it feed/download with WDWNT? WDWNT is one of the podcasts to which I subscribe.

And you are going on the list of mortal enemies for adding to my podcast list!! I believe in fair warningsā€¦so youā€™ve been warned! :smiling_imp:

WDW News Today: On the Air Original Programming is a separate feed with all of our shows that air on the WDWNT web station, Around the Hub, See Ya Real Late, previously Your Ear to The World and now Nerd Alert. Those shows all run as ā€œseasonsā€ so they are more intermittent batches of them,

2 Likes

Found it. Downloaded it. Thanks!