Disney Podcasts

I just started listening to Radio Harambe! I learned about them from listening to the Disney Hipsters.

Me Too donā€™t you love the beginning, it takes me there.

1 Like

Yes! I am beginning to have ā€œa thingā€ for AKL and AK and that podcast just puts me in my happy place :smiley:

2 Likes

I have always had a thing for AK, love it. It is my favourite park. In the 16 nights we go next year I would imagine I would visit it at least 5 timesā€¦love it.

1 Like

@TheGraceysButler, I know I am stretching here but I know wdwnt has been doing a weekly radio show. Are you involved with that as well? Is that show available as a podcast? I really, really miss the podcast and since most episodes over the last year have included parts from the radio show I was hoping I could find a way to listen on a more regular basis.

I havenā€™t done anything with the radio show so far. They are working on getting the old episodes up as downloads. The plan going forward, from my understanding,is to incorporate the news segments from the radio show with longer form features like the Back to the Future segment, into the podcast itself.

1 Like

I just had to post that having a new WDWNT podcast to listen to on my car ride to work is a great way to start the day. If any podcast lovers do not download this show you should try it!

2 Likes

I started listening to Pardon the Pixie Dust recently, and the August 20th episode contains a reference to guests using fountains as their personal bathtubs that made me think maybe it was a reference to liner shenanigans.

3 Likes

How could they miss them?

It is Tuesday night and I am experiencing serious withdrawal symptoms. Where or where is our weekly episode of Pardon the Pixie Dust? :cry:

1 Like

Well, this is actually good news for me because I thought my iTunes had stopped working right and refusing to download it!

1 Like

Before Pardon the Pixie Dust I would say wdwnt was my favorite podcast. I almost gave up and thought about deleting it from my subscription list. I had given up hope of it ever coming back. Itā€™s back! It is a great podcast! If you havenā€™t downloaded it you should try it!

1 Like

Great thread! Now I have several to add to the rotation!

Right now my FAVORITE is PARDON THE PIXIE DUST. Hosts are hilarious and associated w TPā€™s, so that of course puts it a little dearer to my heart than most others. WDW Radio was my first Disney podcast and I still enjoy it. Very well-produced and professional. Great if you just want to learn more about park details; donā€™t go there for critiques, gossip, speculation, etc. For that thereā€™s Disney Hipsters, another fun podcast. Some of the shrieking gets on my nerves but itā€™s generally entertaining. When Iā€™ve caught up with all of the above I listen to the Nerdist then back to WDWToday, Enchanted Tiki Room. After the A&E fpp ā€œscandalā€ I quit listening to Briganteā€™s, sorry.

Yes, I agree - I am listening to the latest one now and learning a lot about MNSSHP, which I will very likely get to do on my September trip in 2015!

Is there any news on the DFB Podcast?? I have listened to most of the old episodes now, and I really, really want more! Thatā€™s by far my favorite, but PTPD is a close second followed by WDWToday

1 Like

Agree with others that when WDWNT is on its game there is little that can compete with its quality. Their audio coverage of MNSSHP was fantastic.

As for PTPD, the constant references to Disney Fans using fountains as their personal bathtubs actually comes from several pictures that were posted on social media over the summer. Usually from Epcot. So I often now refer to fountains at the theme parks and lobby bathrooms at the Disney resorts as ā€œDisney Bathsā€ or ā€œDisney Showers.ā€ Itā€™s all in jest.

3 Likes

Love some good Disney podcasts. I listen to:

WEDway Radio
WEDway Now
WDW Today
Disney Dish
Disney Hipsters
Mighty Men of Mouse
WDWNT
Radio Harambe
Mousterpiece Cinema
Disney Film Project
Communicore Weekly
DIS Unplugged
Walt Disney Family Museum Podcast
Mousetalgia
Disney Food Blog
Those Darn Cats
Mousechat
Micechat
MiceChat
ModernMouse
Mongello (in small doses)

4 Likes

What a great list! I gave up listening to the radio in my car over a year ago and I love finding new podcasts for my long commute. Thank you for this list, you have a few I havenā€™t downloaded yet!

2 Likes

I have had a rotten week but in the last 12 hours my podcast player has downloaded Pardon the Pixie Dust, the E Ticket Report and amazingā€¦another new episode of WDWNT! Wow!

2 Likes

Welp, yaā€™ll inspired me to really get my butt in gear and start listening to some podcasts. :slight_smile:

The longest episodes of E-Ticket Report AND Pardon the Pixie Dust EVER to boot!

3 Likes