Disney Online Check-In Housekeeping Options

100% agree!

1 Like

Hey, it’s your second amendment. You wanted it.

But also, it’s bullshit because the Las Vegas thing wouldn’t happen at Pop. You need a tower hotel with a big crowd below.

1 Like

Your sweeping generalizations are really irritating at times.

I can seriously see someone getting shot. When I used to travel for business, I always felt vulnerable in my hotel room. I remember this happened to me once. This was before these hotel room checks started to happen. I think he was bringing some dry cleaning and didn’t want to make a return trip. I’m getting an adrenaline dump just thinking about it and if I’d had a gun and it were handy, he’d have totally been shot. He seemed shocked that I flipped out.

2 Likes

You the people. Not you the person.

1 Like

yeah, well…

this kinda did just prove your point. Soo… pfffft :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Side bar: Is there a post so shocking and offensive that @Jeff_AZ wouldn’t like it?

I mean, we’ve discovered there are posts so unambiguously wholesome that @ryan1 will like them.

2 Likes

Sure…watch this:

The Last Jedi Sucked. Deal with it.

2 Likes

I also reminded of all the times I was given a key on check-in to a room that was still occupied, and at least three times I accidentally used my key on the wrong room and it worked! One time I was one floor off and I knew the people in the room. It was a convention and we all thought it was funny. I used to spend about 180-ish nights in hotel rooms and I became friendly with some of the employees. I remember one guy saying that before he was hired, all hotel keys opened all doors. This wasn’t some po-dunk place. Marriott Courtyard was the default, and if there wasn’t one, you could go nicer. Hotel rooms are NOT secure.

2 Likes

star-wars-kylo-ren

3 Likes

And thus it shall be.

2 Likes

In June and September at BWV they always came in when I wasn’t in the room. One day in June they called and asked when we were planning on going out since they needed to come in.

3 Likes