Disney Height Chart

My kids are very picky eaters and are pretty much at the very bottom of the curve for height. To help encourage them to eat more (and more healthy), I put together this chart so they can track their growth against the height requirements at Disney. I posted it next to our medical grade stadiometer which I use to measure their height.

My wife made the little name tags but I made the chart. Feeling pretty crafty. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

30 Likes

What inspired you to get a medical-grade stadiometer for your home?

Extra points for knowing what it’s technically called!

3 Likes

You mean it isn’t called, “The scale thing that measures your height and weight at the doctor’s office?”

8 Likes

I used to just call it “the measurer”

6 Likes

Ah! That is so much more conciserest!

1 Like

That is awesome! I fully expect to pan out and see a red sharps container on the floor somewhere.

4 Likes

That is super fun!! I love their little name tags!!

1 Like

Super cute!

1 Like

I love it! We have a regular height chart on our kitchen wall and I absolutely do this mentally! All summer I would put DS4 up against it crossing my fingers for 44 inches!

Also - I can’t quite read, but what is 54" at Disneyland??

4 Likes

It says “Autopia solo driving”

2 Likes

When I was young I was always very short for my age and even saw doctors about it. Eventually I settled at a normal but below average height. My wife and I are both on the shorter side, and so are our kids, and so I decided to buy this to keep a closer eye on their progress and motivate them to eat their protein and vegetables. They really do seem to grow more when we try to help them eat healthy.

5 Likes

This is great - I need one of these! We’re always comparing our oldest daughter’s (4.5) height against the height requirements for Disney :rofl: She hit 44" for our trip in November and it was sooo nice!

1 Like

I’m definitely stealing this idea. Thhanks @Jeff_AZ

2 Likes

I think it’s the Incredicoaster.

Edited to add: I was wrong! It’s solo driver at Autopia. Incredicoaster is 48". And @GreyingMouser already answered. I’m a little slow to catch on today. :crazy_face:

The Incredicoaster is 48". The 54" items is Autopia - Solo Driver. (Btw, if you pinch the photo on your phone, you can zoom in).

2 Likes

That was a BIG day for my boys!!

7 Likes

I bet. Looks like they’re set for some serious wheel time.

2 Likes

Autopia is my Grand-Nephews favorite ride. I just wish they would get some electric cars. The fumes about do me in!

4 Likes

No kidding! If there was a way my oldest could have gotten that thing on two wheels, he would have. Lord help me, they are on the cusp of being licensed drivers now!

4 Likes