Disney Dish Merry Holiday Extravaganza - December 2-4, 2022

It says tons of FREE fun but also $100 per person :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Yes and Yes!

3 Likes

The breakfast/recording is $100. All the stuff in MK is free

3 Likes

Yes, it was allllll the way in the back past Dumbo where it was very quiet. (Until they all got there!) I don’t know exactly how long it went because unfortunately I had to leave for dinner at Toldeo but I feel pretty confident that they closed the park down. At least 2+ hours.

3 Likes

I would love to do a meet up but I think it would have to be outside the parks. I don’t think we will be going to the parks but we will be hitting up DS and maybe a resort or two.

3 Likes

Paging @len to ask if there are any more details to share on the schedule for the Merry Holiday Extravaganzaa / Gingerbread Challenge. Any specifics on timings, other group rides, etc?

1 Like

They just posted this on Instagram.

3 Likes

So what’s at 12:30 if that’s at 2? Ugh. Why is this so complicated?

1 Like

Ugh, haha I admittedly didn’t even read it really. I’m sad I won’t be there this year. I suppose the singalong must start at 12:30? But it can’t take an hour and a half?

3 Likes

Right?

1 Like

I’m fine with the events being spread out, but it would be nice to know what time each of the things starts! Some of us like to make touring plans. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

The way I read it is meet up at CBJ at 12:30 then you just follow along until all the activities are done. I think last year they gave the CM’s a bit of a heads up so the whole group could be together. So you won’t necessarily be heading into CBJ right at 12:30 but they want everyone there for head count. :grin:

4 Likes

Len’s sister Chrissy just posted this in chat:

4 Likes

Okay, well, that’s progress!

3 Likes

@LTinNC82 mark your calendar

2 Likes

One of these days I’ll have the time and means to hop on a plane on a whim and join in on the fun!

4 Likes

Already in the plans!

2 Likes

If I’m working everyone should come say hi! If I don’t work I plan on being there! :grin:

5 Likes

One day…

3 Likes